Boris is rockin' in the free world.

Probably close to 70 pounds and, up until yesterday, had been getting more and more free reign of the house. Came home yesterday to find he had pulled 3 of the 4 placemats off the dining room table. In the process, he pulled off the top half of an already broken Lami XMG and put the top piece into about 20 pieces. I'm actually shocked a dog will not only willing bite/break sharp graphite pieces but then grab the broken piece and break it again. I thought I'd cleaned it all up last night but saw him get the crazy eyes and go running over to a hidden piece and pick it up this morning. Caught him dead in the act and scared the crap out of him.

Does all the tricks that Tye does minus the rolling over. Not the most motivated retrieving but I'd rather have him on the casual side of it than the obsessive side.

The dog makes me smile every morning. As soon as I reach my arm off to the side of my bed, he races off his pillow for some head rubs. I'll try to remember to throw a pic up here later today. He looks JUST like his brothers and sisters... big ears, smaller rounded head, taller/longer body.