Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
rofl

Some of you liberals should make yourselves a list as to why you think it's a good thing for public employees to be in a CBU.

Why don't you just STFU b!tch.

Ignorance such as yours need only be demonstrated once. The shallow thinking you display, lack of knowledge on a myriad of subjects, and general stoopidity just goes to show what happens when you're knocked up and don't finish High School.

Did your simple, underdeveloped brain ever contemplate what might happen if Public sector employees were fired each and everytime an administraion changed in a state ? Did the miniscule synaptical firings inside that empty shell of a crainium of yours consider how difficult it would be for a state to operate if every 4 or 8 years a new administration fired and filled key positions with campaign contributors and other ill qualified people to run the various agencies

I realize someone as ignorant as yourself has zero idea on what it takes to do anything besides sit on your ass all day and bitch, but the vast majority of the citizens understand and even have read a bit on what it was like when the public sector was run as one big patronage system

You win idiot of the thread, for your complet and total lacvk of both historical perspective on this issue, and general cretin like commentary on yet another subject on which your knowledge base wouldn't cover a gnats ass.

Hey Short Pants, it is you who should be a little bit more knowledgeble, The Hatch Act provides the protection from Pols comingt in and hiring all their inbred relatives (ala Chicago/Cook County/Illinois, i.e., Democrats!!!!). The Hatch Act also goes further in that it also precludes Federal Employees from almost all levels of partisan politics. Couple that with the Civil Service Act (originally enacted in 1938), the need for any Unionism/CBU is moot. In 42 years of Federal Civil Service, I did not feel the need for a Union, and to be perfectly frank, the Union could not provide a single argument for me joining. That "Balance" of protection versus the CBU is what ALL Civil Services should be striving to achieve.

Now go pull up your short pants and clean off your MaryJanes rofl

AuntyM -- What Crab Audit???? Not That POS Senior AssHat Published!!!!

Hey Mr Childers, have you corrected that Scofflaw Spreadsheet Yet?????