Well, I had a lot of freshwater fishing gear stolen from my car last night. I'd ask anyone here to please be on the lookout for this stuff. I know it probably won't lead to anything, but you never know. If you find it, please call the cops.

Fishing gear:

One B&M Buck's Ultimate 'Super Stiff' 8.5 foot spinning rod paired with an Abu Garcia center drag reel. The rod is NOT a stiff heavy rod. It's a long medium light rod for crappies.

One Ugly Stik 6.5 foot spinning rod paired with a Penn Power Graph 1500 reel.

One Daiwa Triforce X 6.5 foot spinning rod paired with an Okuma Avenger AV-40 reel.

One Plano 3 tray tacklebox chock a block stuffed with fishing stuff. Full of plugs. The more unusual items include a pair of stainless steel pliers with a slightly rusty nut and very rusty spring. They have a red handle that says 'Benchtop' on them. Benchtop has not made these kinds of pliers in more than 8 years. Two jars of Berkley Crappie Nibbles, one white, one green. Many unusual kinds of quill type bobbers. Five smaller mini tackle boxes inside, two for hooks, swivels, corkies and beads, and three for mostly 1/32 oz jigs. I'd estimate the tackle box to equal around about half of the value of the stuff that was stolen. It was just full of that much stuff.

One floating fish basket. Powder black coating, with a heavy 7 foot yellow fish stringer with brass ring and post attached to the handle to tie it to the dock.

Non fishing gear:

One North X Northwest folding camp chair. This one is unusual because it has metal rings around the spots where the metal legs come up through the canvas material. The chair is dark blue with black highlights. The case is made of lighter material and has a shoulder strap. It has a few holes near the bottom where the plastic feet of the chair have worn through.

One pair of radio headphones made by Sony. Black with silver reflectors on each side.

This stuff was stolen from the Federal Way area, near Redondo beach. There is a reward of $50 for the return of this stuff. If you find it, please email me privately at arklier@hotmail.com