I really have no heartache on this..I posted because I know there are those that golf out there and it is not a team sport..it is the player..and I know Bob is a golfer and a good golfer (but fishin and fam)--You calling him Gay? cuz he plays golf.

This was posted on the darkside for those that respect of the sport. When you are 70+ there are few sports you can play...Fish and Golf ..I have the honor to do both with my father and will till he is gone.

College (minor league) got paid..because I played...Might want to rethink what type of "education" you have for your children. Lifted a lil off the Mom and Dad

To win the Masters is a 30 lb+ steelhead..get that in your head...you did not have to read this post..

It is not a ball you kick or throw..no that is too fukn easy..really who cannot that has 2 arms and legs . look Golf up..try it and then MAYBE you may say I suk too much or you may find a lil respect..It is the most head game you will ever experience in tourney....but the most self rewarding. Hell most of the guys on the PGA are in bettter shape than most here..

It is now NHL Hockey Playoff time.

Peace out

Edited by Coho (04/11/11 12:56 AM)