Just saw this thread! Recognized the work of Phil Soucy right away! If I could've afforded the 6500 to have Phil do my 8 1/2 ft Tom I got this year I definately would have. His work is simply amazing, he is a second generation Taxidermist, passed on from his father and looking at his artwork simply makes your jaw drop! Since I did not have $6500 to spend, I went with the best Taxidermist IMO on the olympic peninsula, Don Strait of Strait's Taxidermy! He was recommended to me by a couple of the most avid hunters I know, so I took a look at his work and I'm pretty impressed. With a cat, you want somebody like Phil who can get the eyes right, from lookin at Don's work, he does bring the life back into all of his creations and does a great job on the eyes. I will get my mount back in August. It will be a lifesize mount with the big tom coming down to the right with mouth open. Lookin forward to sharing pictures with ya'll when I pick it up. Thanks for sharing Sal, those are all works of art.