Originally Posted By: AuntyM
As 4Salt can attest, there is so much more interesting stuff on TV to watch, why watch Faux news? NatGeo, H2, Discovery etc... Way better for your mental outlook.

BTW, I think Alan is bored because he can't go fishing so he's trolling here. He's NOT a RWNJ.

I have outed you Alan!

AWWW, give me a break. I'm thinking about fishing this weekend, despite the fact we have no water. I'm going crazy, haven't been on the river since mid-November. I actually read what goes on here for kicks and giggles, really pretty funny to see how exercised people get. And BTW, ditto on NatGeo and History. And the Obummer is going to beat the GNewtster like a drum.....They both suffer from a self important knowledge of how vast their intellects are. The difference is, Obummer can control his knowledge of how great he is. The GNewt can't keep his mouth shut when he should.

Ain't no way this country will elect a guy with a lizard name.

Trying to pi$$ of both the LWWJ & RWWJ's. Think of it as a public service--aerobics for the masses....

OK, back to fishing for Nancy fish......