Hey, If Vedder can bear his soul about how .. two many .. times he has to pee every half hour, as an equally ol' phart, so can I.

I got hired at Boeing in March 1973 when I was 21. Started out as a machined parts finisher...burr bench, one pitiful step above the guy who swept the floors...and after three months I started a 2.5 year long conventional milling machine training program. A year or so after that I was fortunate enough to be accepted into full blown four year machinist apprenticeship program co-managed by the Boeing Company and IAM Local 751.

Fast forward twenty years. Testicular cancer and a small inheritance convinced me it was time to quit that job at Boeing and start fishing hard....and I did.

Then I got involved with some fishing guide and local fisheries politics here in Lewis County when I moved down here in 1994. Honestly, that did not work out so well for me.

What next ? Sell the two Willie Predators I had and buy another CNC machine or two for the shop and start building custom target rifles. I always like competitive shootin, and while I was never really very good at it, it was fun and challenging. However, the thrill of seeing many of the rifles I built here in my shop win NRA Rifle National Silhouette Championships in PA and TX and AZ and NM was cool.

So now, here we are at the reason for this post....When I decided to finally retire for the second time, I was trying my best to settle outstanding accounts, I had this action truing and rebarrel job from this guy in Utah, damn, he would just not return my calls. I tried to contact him through the metallic silhouete websites to no avail. All I got was greif from those people.

So all I could do with this abandoned rifle was to add an old stock to it and gift it to a dear freind in Othello who happens to own pretty much all of the land bordering the Columbia Natiional Wildlife Refuge along Crab Creek from Macmanamon Rd. down through the canyons all the way to Hwy. 26.

He's got a new house built and he said he needed a long range deck gun to discourage those damg coyotes from messing with his cows.

Hmmm. I think I got just what you need.

.260 Remington
Remington 700 short action
ADL Magazine Box Assembly
Brown Precision Silhouette Stock
NW Hydro Print Graphics
27.5 Shilen Select Match Barrel
6.5 cal. x 8 twist
Oversized Recoil Lug
Homemade rings and trigger guard