Has anyone heard that if you were drawn for a permit that you are going to be able to hunt in your unit! but for the guys that didn't draw a permit we are left holding there D!ck in there hand! What kind of BS is that. This all purtains to the St. Helens tree farm area. They say the woods are to dry to be open. Now all of a sudden the woods are ok for everyone that drew a permit, but still to dry for everyone else!! BULLSH!T!!!! My feeling is what's good for some is and should be good for all. I'm sure there are lots of other hunters that agree with me on this one. I wish there was a way for all the non-permit holders to get together next year and protest by not purchasing a tag & license. That would really put a kink in the wdfw budget. As far as i'm concerned the $$$$$$ generated is not being used afficiently.

P.S. I know this because one of my buddies was drawn for Toutle. They sent him a letter in the mail outlining most of what i have said. They will be given a key to come and go as they please. The gates will be manned from 6-9 am and 7-9 pm by the wdfw. Way to go wdfw screw & piss off the majority of the hunters just to make a few lucky ones happy!!!