Hey, thought you guys would find this funny....I haven't tied in awhile, and the Hexagenia's should be hatching soon on Lake Padden, so I decided to dust off the vise and tie up a few and checked it out tonight. I was lacking any yellow Elk Hair, so I dug into my stash(bought a huge fly tying "station" at an estate sale years ago from a guy that used to supply Patrick's flyshop with stuff back in the 60's(?)....Anyway, there's 58 identical cigar boxes stuffed with stuff on top, and about 20 drawers below....I think he killed everything in this cabinet, and smoked all those cigars. There's an entire drawer labled "calftail" and is stuffed...He dyed his own stuff. Found his can of Walter Raleigh in the lower drawer, along with an empty pint of Scotch, and his "Stay Hard" pills(cayene) that he ordered from the back of some mag back then......So I found some bright yellow Polar Bear thinking it would work, and tied up a few.....Sunk like a rock. Now I know why it was good for Coho fly's....I'm going to put some foam heads on them, and they will float vertically as a perfect emerger (size 6 dry fly hooks).....Tom