Originally Posted By: Todd
I'm not blind to Obama's faults, not at all...unlike Republicans, we progressives find fault with "our" politicians all the time.

There's nothing rabid about talking about Romney's total lack of integrity...Marsha seems to relish talking about how great his morals and convictions are, so I'm just reminding her that he actually has none at all.

Fish on...

Todd

I find it quite humorous that we all talk about someone's integrity and moral compass as if we have actually met these folks and know them personally. Morality, character, etc. is very important in selecting a candidate to back but at the end of the day it is pretty difficult to ascertain this type of info as every politician's camp heavily filters what we get to know and see. One can definitely study a candidates previous track records though on economic and social issues and get a pretty clear picture of what a candidate really thinks and does. If socially progressive issues are your cup of tea, then Obama is your guy. If you really want someone who has a clue about economic issues and how to run a major corporation effectively then Romney is a clear winner here and at the end of the day I would rather have a legit shot to make a decent living and have a couple bucks in my pocket as opposed to whether or not Jack and Jeff or Sally and Mary can get legally married. Is there a perfect candidate here? Nope. Is there ever? Nope.