I have not NOFISH. Good to hear about your pup. sounds like he'll be a firecracker. I hear that about those pesky fish getting in the way too. beathead

I did kind of adopt a 9 year old BLM. He's sitting by me right now. It's a buddy of mine that can't keep him anymore. He's the shyte. 9 YO but acts like he's 5. No gray on his muzzle either. My 5 YO has more.

He has 3 legs of his master hunting title and we will probably start training when it warms up a bit and finish it off for him. We will also be breeding him to my buddy's Blackwater Rudy female on her next heat. They should be great dogs with an OUTSTANDING field pedigree. Blacker than Black. I'll be getting a pup out of that litter.

I don't know where you live but your more than welcome to come down and train with us or if you have access to any property with water on it we could come there, when the pups hit the ground. Maybe even this spring if your interested. We can always use people to throw marks for us laugh and you can get that pup of yours headed in the right direction to boot. Just send me a PM.