Originally Posted By: Edgar
Edgar here................bout 9:30........

You don't have to have an IQ of 148 to see Mr. Leadeater's comments were demonstrably false.......you don't even need to be whiskey drunk or have pinners..............

It helps if you read the article, if Mrs. 3.97 has comprehension difficulties...............

"Then you also know, the only jobs they actually created are government jobs. Beyond that, computers, internet, GPS etc are on their own.

Nice try. I never said one was better than the other and I never said I was happy with the growth of govt under any republican or any democrat. Your little article is worthless. Anyone can draw lines on a computer and lable them. Lets see, who was counted and who was left out. No doubt, the guy gave Bush credit for more soldiers and credit to Obama, when they were discharged. Obama just signed a bill the other day eliminating a lot of appointments from Senate approval, due to the backlog, congress went along with it.

Its been reported that Obama counted Census takers as jobs created. That is what he is running on.
If Obummer wins, dont count on getting a new liver. Take a pill.