[/quote]

How long was Bush informed BEFORE 9/11 that there was going to be a terrorist attack in this country?

Fishy [/quote]

I am aware of the charge. Im also aware of a news report in France, that foiled or speculated about a airliner attack on the IFFEL Tower. Connnecting the dots is always much easier in hind site. Pearl Harbor, Bay of Pigs, LBJ fiasco in VN and other tragedies, like 911. Now according to those, who were there, Bush was consistent about the morning national security briefing.
People supposedly made reports about ME guys learning how to fly.....
Lets face it. Noone in America thought suicide by plane would be a popular option with these lunatics.

I find it troubling that airlines are so auto pilot driven, about how people are treated and what is necessary to keep people safe, but guns were outlawed on planes, even the cops. But the airlines never should have let box cutters on the planes. A reinforced door is sort of a no brainer, but in that world, its probably a 2000 dollar option.

Compare this to the Consolate, that was bombed in April and June and still nothing was done. England is reported to have pulled their people out.

As you are aware the 911 report did not give Clinton a free pass. The fire wall between FBI and CIA, thanks to Reno and Gorelick who never testified, SHE was on the fking PANEL !