i was just talking about this earlier... and i said alot of people dont realize that some of these players are using stuff like this to rebound back from an injury, then they stop...

personally, i dont see a problem with that... Gayrod has also already admitted to using them to battle back from an injury...

the people that are using them when they are not injured, is garbage... they are trying to gain an upper hand and become something they arent... i hate Arod, but he is a damn good baseball player, you can also tell hes not a steroid junky, look at his physique...

they give you steroids when you get sick, i was given steroids (cant remember the name) when i tore my ACL, MCL and PCL.... they arent even fun either, they make you feel weird, but they do work to get back to normal... they also put steroids in the cows you eat your burgers from...

steroids to battle back from an injury,= fine with me, stop when you are healed.

steroids to become something you arent = a cheater, that should be banned from the sport on the first offence... Pete Rose didnt take steroids, all he did was bet, and look what happened to him...