I'm with others who have said Sherman knows EXACTLY what he's doing when he opens his mouth, but I also think there was a heavy dose of adrenaline pumping through him when the mic got shoved in his face.

I heard an interview with former 49er Bill Romanowski on the radio yesterday. When asked about the Sherm blowup, he got ALL excited (in a good way). He said that was giving NFL fans a taste of the adrenaline-charged madness happening on the field every play, and he LOVED it. He went on to talk about how the Hawks should make a point of trying to "knock out" every Bronco receiver that catches a ball, which seemed a bit out of line with his campaign to help current and past players dealing with brain injuries, but....

He also said he was sure the Super Bowl experience in New York was going to suck because of the weather, and he virtually guaranteed this would be the last one played in such an environment. We'll see, I guess. The New York part should be great. They know how to put on a party. The game, on the other hand, might be absolutely miserable and leave fans wondering what possessed them to pay so dearly to freeze their arses off and watch the two best teams in the NFL underperform because of the conditions.

Edited by FleaFlickr02 (01/23/14 12:58 AM)