I only have the fine duplexes on a couple of old 2x7 leo's, and a few target scopes. The 2x7's I got used on a couple rifles. Ya loose th crosshairs in the fur in low light conditions. They are both on .22 lrs now. Both those scopes will probably outlast me.

I was really worked up about the 3x15 hd5 with the rapid z 800 reticle. The second I looked throught it I was bummed...wtf is what went threw my mind. I totally understand having the crosshairs big enough to not loose them on game, and the crosshairs were not all that bad on the scope I wanted, but the ranging lines were humongous. They would cover up a coyote at 400 yds. What the heck are they thinking?

Well lm off to the range to try the new glass out along with a few diff loads. Im going to mix up some brass, and shoot some groups, and see how the tikka does, with a grabbag of fed, win, rem, and Hornady. I don't expect it to shoot all that good with mixed up brass, but I just gotta know. Lol. It likes 180, NP, AND imr4350, or 4831. It likes 165, and 180 horn spire points to. For a non premium bullit those things work well on game.