Bummer, well I would suggest a nice drive through your local indian reservation. How many were found when they recovered the last stolen boat? 6 I think. So some of us now remove our kicker motors what next, remove the wheels?

Google this "stolen boat found muckleshoot"

http://www.wafish.com/group/bassfishing/forum/topics/stolen-bass-boat

Permalink Reply by Mark Wells on July 29, 2014 at 10:17pm
I got a call from the Auburn Police this past Thursday nite stating that my boat and another 7 - 10 boats and trailers had been recovered on the Muckleshoot Indian Reservation just outside Auburn. A ring of Native Americans are suspected. Not a single motor was recovered and most wheels/tires were missing from the trailers I'm told. The Officer that contacted me said he and his team would be spending the whole weekend working on the evidence looking for clues. These are all at Valley Towing in Auburn, WA. Got a call yesterday stating that they're finished and the items are released to the owners or insurance companies. I was told that the only thing left in my boat was the carpet. It's going to be totalled. I hope the insurance co is fair as that boat was extra clean and super sound mechanically.
Keep an eye out on Craig's List etc for various pieces of electronic equip and tackle, mainly musky tackle. And rods and reels etc.
A big "Thank You" to everyone that spread the word for me.
Thanx, Mark