Originally Posted By: BroodBuster
I just wish they would let me hunt their property in the Beezly Hills. I've tried contacting them dozens of times and just get the run around. The last e-mail I sent I told them I'd send $1,000 with my application to join and still never got word back. Frustrating. Especially since they allow motorcycles without written permission.

I really do support them but in their efforts to improve Sage grouse habitat you'd think they like someone like me shooting all the pheasant and quail. But noooooooooooo.

Not real sure how this well will help salmon but I guess it could keep elk and loggers off the river banks so it should help a little. Baby steps I suppose.

Good luck. They bought 50,000 acres of land where I used to hunt in Montana and then closed it completely down for hunting. Well not completely down. They allow well connected bigwigs to hunt, just not the peons. I no longer give them money for just that reason. We are paying for playgrounds of the rich and famous. Not that they do bad, but it just rubbed me wrong that my donations were being used to lock me out and allow the "in crowd" in.