Today I while sitting at my work bench and I decided to get out the fishing gear and give it a good going over. As I was polishing of my rods and oiling up the reels, I couldn't help but think about last year's Salmon season. A few years back, I had heard about this great Chinook fishing spot and it has become my number one go to spot for Kings. As soon as the season opens, I'm running down there every day scoping out the place looking to see if anything is coming up.

Well low and behold one mourning just before sun up, I went down to scout it out. Suddenly the creek came to life, and a bunch of big ole' Kings started splashing and sloshing around after having been spooked from their resting place. My heart started pounding as I realized the run was on. I ran back to my car as fast as I could grabbed my gear and headed toward the mouth of the creek.

I was beautiful. On the first cast Whammy! fish on, then another and another. It happened so fast, I barely had time to revel in the glory. Within 20 Minutes I had my limit. Three beautiful bright Kings, from the top of the run. After I looked up proudly from my catch, I realize that there wasn't a single person in site. I was standing at the top of a huge King Salmon run all alone. There wasn't even one person ask to take my picture with my recently attained trophy's.

For a second I was at a cross roads, You see at that moment and time I had that entire run all to myself. Do I tell anyone, or do I hold off and fish it a couple days before I put the word out? What would you do?