Just remember jeff e'd, the lures, rods, reels, will fish as good as we are capable of fishing them. Nothing is a for sure deal every day on the river. The one thing they can't sell is experience and the feel it takes to consistently hammer fish. I have bought several hundred dollars worth of stuff from there, and haven't been dissapointed yet. On good days, you can catch steelies on nerf football. Been there done that. Of course they are in sales, they have a store. You won't find guys in many stores that are as serious about fishing, like these guys. I could be wrong, but in 23 years of chasing metalheads, they are the biggest fish freaks I have run in to, and to be honest, I get a big as* kick out of talking to them. They will continue to have every dollar of business that I put in to my steelie and salmon gear, and I plan on heading out west some time soon to fish with them. Nuff said.