Originally Posted By: bushbear

The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife is proposing rule changes for recreational salmon fishing.
The CR-102 and proposed WAC can be viewed and downloaded at: http://wdfw.wa.gov/about/regulations/development.html.

In accordance with RCW 34.05.320, a public hearing will be held on Wednesday, June 9, 2015, at 9:00 a.m., at the Natural Resources Building, Room 682, 1111 Washington St., SE, Olympia, WA, 98504.

In case you are unable to or do not wish to attend the public hearing, you may submit written comments to me, Charmane Ashbrook, as shown below. WDFW must receive comments by June 9, 2015. For an electronic or printed copy of the proposed rules, please email me at Charmane.Ashbrook@dfw.wa.gov or call me at 360-586-0734.

When writing in my comments, I noticed written comments are due by June 5, 2015.

Just thinking out loud, I'm trying to figure out if the recreational industry took the Area 10 chinook closure to court, why the court would not agree that singling out and closing one fishery out of 56 that fishes over the Lake WA stock would be anything but arbitrary and capricious.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them