Originally Posted By: DrifterWA.[/quote

There is a person that lives in a trailer, on the way in. He told me that if the Port would pay him a small salary, he mentioned $200 a month, he would be the care taker. I gota believe the Port has $200 rat holed away, if not the Port has the ability to tax.....$2400 a year for a care taker, to watch for signs being damaged, hot rodding kids, trash, etc., is such a small price to pay for access.

Are you kidding me? First, there has to be a feasibility study, then an environmental impact. Of course, there's got to be a committee formed to study and prepare an overview for the senate budget committee to study and make recommendations to the Port authority to introduce legislation. After several years of bouncing around in Olympia, a job description and position along with a hefty salary will be carved out so the position can be given to an insider dirt bag who will contract it out to a guy he owes a favor to, who will ultimately put a lock on a gate and get a bonus for making the problem go away!

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)