Well Ladies it is just about that time once again...how in the world did a whole year pass by so fast! The 2015 Snoopy Rod Classic is on the horizon, Friday December 4th, with the Bogey house once again serving as the Thursday night team check in and watering hole!

Please list your team name and members here and start the verbal trashing that IS the essence of the SRC.

Also, if you would like to participate this year contact either Kev, Parker, Bob, or Myself for approval. Most of the time there is not an issue, but we do try to keep the numbers under control. Remember you must receive a formal invitation from one of the committee members or be sponsored by a past participant.

Lastly, as always we will have a blast, re-unite with old friends, meet some new ones, but keep the focus on raising some needed funds for the Gordon Gracey Medical Fund! For those of you that didn't know Gordy, he was a full time guide in Forks for many years before a near fatal fall doing what we all love to do. Although unable to guide, Gordy still loves the outdoors and through the help of people like all of us, is able to still enjoy a day here and there following his passion, hunting and fishing! This is where we need ALL of your help. In the past we have had numerous donations for the raffle and live auction held during the awards banquet. During this season of giving I am asking you to think of any items, services, or simple donations that you may be able to make so we can help take care of one of our own!

Please PM me with anything you think we can use and we will figure out how to get it! Thanks in advance for your generosity as every year it amazes me how this community supports this event.

In the true spirit of the SRC.....TEAM SKY VALLEY SUCKS!!!!
(First shot fired shoot )

CM
Your Insurance Professional