fp and I hooked up for a lower Cowlitz float. we put in at camel toe with a take out at the always dangerous crow bar take out.

drift started out with a solid take slam by a pissed springer! since fp was on the sticks I set the hooks into a very pissed jack! after some stern coaching brewer brought the jack to net. helllyeah! IPA's were cracked and foam over was heavy. this is when things began to go bad on our day.

fp then quickly oared us back up into position. I let lines out to float stops @ the rod tips. when sh!t another rod buries!!! tunaballs!!! another hook up! brewer sets hooks and bam! the fight begins. after a successful rod hand off fp lands a solid orygone 35 pound hog!

after a repeat back up to the oared camel toe run fp doubles over on the sticks! he's having a apparent heart attack! by this time rods are out and the H.A. begins!!!

fp is now sh!t worthless! driftboat is in a dead freedrift of sh!t! sense I have zero stick skillz the situation is now scary dire. I start blowing a whistle fp hands me. not surprising we get the double birds from the plunkers. plunkers are XXcocksuckers for all I care!

about this time a sled was heading up river towards us. at this time brewer was PISSED cause lines were no phfucked!!! I blow my whistle again and the boat saves us. this boat was amazing! the Db was towed and fp was given CPR on shore. I concentrated on getting lines freed. between the gasps and spasms fp told me to maintain clean lines!

well long story longer CCFD was called and fp was hauled to castle rock general hospital.

this is the last pic I could take before they hauled fp into surgery .

as I post this no news from a nurse or dr. please pray for fp! I know fp is loved by many here, hated by a few yellow liberals. in any case we must pray for fp.