Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Well, I went thru all my fly gear of the last 30 or 40 years, did a "5-S" operation and consolidated all into three sets of fly gear. One set for bass, poppers, and gills, one for summer run & trout rigged with 2 different floating lines and one spool with a short sink tip. I restored my old 9' S-glass & pfleugers with two extra spools for summers, trout, and anything else I can cast too.

Grabbed all my old flys and fly boxes from 1969 and on, then consolidated them to four containers of flys to select from. One box of all my old Montana Boy gear with hoppers, humpys, woolies and some very weird nymphs from some old fly shop outta Butte. Quite a few of the old flys are still hanging together so they've been saved, a fly box of panfish flys and poppers, and then a fly box of my Custom Collection## of flys for local summers and trouts...

All ready to go!

## 3 sizes of Renegades!

Thanks for chiming in.
Sound like you have some great old gear. I need to do a major organization of my stuff as well.
With this warmer weather we are having the ditch pickles should be getting active.
SF