Tell ya what, I saw the cop body cam vid and it does not help the cops case at all.

Nothing on the tape shows a gun, or one on the ground. Police procedure is to secure the suspect first and then make the gun safe by ejecting the round in the chamber, releasing the magazine and then locking back the slide if possible. The photos show a loaded 1911 on the ground which is not how it would be. You have to understand that the scene is not secure after the suspect has been subdued, his wife is still on scene and still needs to be perceived as a potential hostile threat, if that's how it really happened the cops would have never left a loaded gun on the ground.

Looks to me like they planted that [Bleeeeep!], the cops lie all the time, fabricate whatever they need to to protect image and civil liability. That's the way it is and always has been done. Most cops are nothing more than functional retards with common sense, easily controlled and manipulated due to their general train wrecks of personal lives.

I know my words are harsh but unfortunately, it is what it is. You people need to wake up, the problem is systemic. Darn near every officer involved shooting I was a part of had some sort manipulated investigation to put the police actions in a better light, made me sick and ultimately made me have to walk away. Every law enforcement agency in this country has to lie on a weekly basis in order to not get sued..