Yeah - great write up Buddy. Going to cut n' wrap today! thumbs

I'm already thinking about, researching and writing down what I may do differently next year. The list is long, but its going to start with a couple of well placed tree stands n' apples and better cleared trails. Todd can't sit for longer than about 10 minutes, where I can warm my butt all day long if needed.

It is a bit odd that our Buck-to-Doe ratio is so off. I'd say its at least 50%+ Bucks where we hunt. Very few Does realatively speaking. It's kinda strange.

I am convinced that there are good sized Bucks all around us. Everywhere. Even a legit Toad or two. Our trail cams don't lie. They just don't ever come out of the deep woods during the day, except for the rut. Even with the full rut cycle, spotting one during the day and having a shot in the thick stuff creates extremely low odds. My kind of odds. I may do less walking and more sitting over bedding trail extry & exits next year. I don't know...we'll see what happens.

Anyway, better get to work wrapping...