A public hearing on HB 1647 Increasing Revenue to the State Wildlife Account by Adjusting Recreational Fishing and Hunting Fees
is scheduled to occur on Thursday, 9 February at 1:30 P.M. in the House Hearing Room B of the John L. O'Brien Building on the Capitol grounds. As I understand it this will include an opportunity for public input. Here is the Legislative link:

http://app.leg.wa.gov/mobile/meetingschedules/Agenda?CommitteeId=8221&Date=02%2F09%2F2017%2013%3A30

While this proposed legislation includes fee increases it makes some other changes of interest/concern. One of those is allowing the Commission to enact license fee surcharges to cover shortfalls in the Wildlife Account for maintenance.

If you are interested and have opinions I strongly encourage your attendance. If you cannot make it there please comment via the Legislative website.

Edit: I can't get the link to paste as a Hotlink but it works if you highlight then right click and then hit the "go to" option. I am still in the techno tarpit, sorry.

Edited by Larry B (02/05/17 12:32 PM)

It's the person who has done nothing who is sure nothing can be done. (Ewing)