Originally Posted By: RICH G
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion/2017/02...on-2458290.html

Maybe this is the first domino?

I ain't crazy, I'm just special...
Honestly my brain works in a different way, I have no problem admitting that, ever since I was a kid I remember that I could watch or listen to the same thing as everybody else and I would get something completely different out of it than the majority. At a young age I had to start figuring out how the majority of other people would interpret any given situation or instruction so I could verbally create an outlook or opinion more inline with mainstream thinking. I basicly had "what I saw or heard" and "what everybody else saw or heard". I would keep my true interpretation or opinion to myself and and verbally express what I thought mainstream interpretations would be. I really notice it with instruction, allot of times I feel like I don't speak the same language even, so I have had to rely on figuring things out for myself most of the time. Now that I'm older I just go with whatever I think and don't really care much that others probably see things differently. I have found it to be a fairly valuable asset, it especially helped me solve a lot of crimes when I did criminal investigative work for a living.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames