The Coach for Rainer H.S is a close friend. We worked together for years and played in the same team/league for years. I would love to see him Coach at Wa. He's coached a lot of NBA players over the years. Jamal Crawford and I would play down at the WA Athletic club in downtown. Jamal's Dad use to work for me. When he was drafted by the Bulls at the 8th pick first round,his Dad gave me an official press release letter head from the Chicago Bulls. Mike is a great family man and knows his x/o's. We played on the same team and won our league championship game that night. Mike had 47 points, 19 assists from me. We had the alley oop down to a science, he had springs at about 6'4".....good old days. I had my knee scoped a week later, I played that game with half my cartilage gone from a game a week before.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/high-school/bethea-builds-champions-and-bonds-at-rainier-beach/

- Albert Einstein.