Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin
I'm severely hampered here to tell you publicly what needs to be said but because of my court case which was sealed for "my protection," I would be in contempt of court for naming names. The first amendment, the freedom of speech and thought, the right to speak or write things without being punished by the people in power. The idea which this country is founded on and used to be it's crowning glory is no more.

If you say or write things that certain politically connected people find disagreeable you will find yourself under psudeolegal harassment. I was abandoned on the court steps and brought up in Catholic orphanages because this poorly equipped state doesn't operate their own orphanages. I will never be able to shake off what I grew up in.
The criminals that run this state have been running it for quite some time and the veneer of legitimacy has come off with the misconduct of Ed Murray. If you say something that pisses the gay mafia off, well you will be punished. This state that has so egregiously broken the social contract that it is essentially a failed state, just another group of thugs like the crips or the bloods. Nor are they smart, strong or brave thugs--they are cowards who operate behind the scenes.

I have a wife. I have children. I have been personally told that my wife and children will be taken and sold off into slavery and that I will be killed, if I don't keep my mouth silent. Since I am very familiar with the local slave markets this is actually a credible threat.

Wow these government guys are so tough, don't go after drug dealers, child molesters or terrorists. Oh, no no no, that's too much work. Lets go after the people who were raped by our own employees and bully them into silence so the people who committed the abuse can stay in office and the case can stay sealed for "my protection." Makes perfect sense.

I wonder how these thugs and pedophiles would stand up against grown men, not asleep in their beds, not hypnotized by TV and not drugged by video games, who had the courage to stand up for what is right and shoot back. But I don't live in that world, I live in the world with you guys who lack the courage and self respect to do anything about this. Stand by and be docile and obedient in your own weakness. Why do you tolerate this?

Don't worry, someday someone will have the balls and not be so timid and frightened to seize justice and vengeance and do what needs to be done. People who would rather die themselves than live another day under the rule of these satanic pedophiles will do what needs to be done. To those who have served this vile tyranny for nothing more than a monthly deposit into their bank accounts, someday at the hands of people who are yet unknown, you will be purged and burn forever in the fiery depths of hell.

The darkness on this land will be lifted and a new generation of children will be born without you.

Really!!!!!! I'm all about punishing child molesters and anything remotely similar but your story wreaks of fiction.