Ok boyz(and girlz like Ashley Nichole Lewis and Team Sky Valley Sucks!)...

IT IS TIME!!! SRC 2017 and the Bogey House will once again host the Thursday night gala.

Please email, call, or PM me if you are looking for a bed at the Bogey house for Thursday and Friday evenings. Looks like most beds are spoken for, but there could be some floor space for those with sleeping bags and air matresses(or anyone willing to snuggle with SUCK IT!!!).

Please post your team name and members on this thread and I will update the list as new ones are posted. So far we have:

1. 2 Guides and a Ho (Bob, Carl, Paker)
2. Defending Champions!Team SUCK IT(Canyon Man, Suck It, Fish4brains)
3. Team 2 Round Guys and a Brown Guy (Achewter, Luis, A-Aron)
4. Team Sky Valley Sucks(Craig O, MrynsTgl, Tom S)
5. Team Sky Valley Sucks Harder(Beezer, 4 Salt, ?)
6. Team 2 Wolves and a Donkey(DogFish, Fish Ranger, Dave L)
7. Team Orygun 50 (JDarr, BGlass, ?)
8. Team Getemdry??? (Jared C., Nate, ?)

Lastly, anyone with anything to donate to the cause please PM me right away so we can begin gathering everything before time runs short. We will once again be raising funds for the Gordon Gracey medical fund to help Gordy and his family in our small way. Typically we are able to raise around $2000 or more a year to make things just a little easier for the Gracey family. Remember the time of year and any little help is greatly appreciated.

Prepare well as Team SUCK IT will not give up both the trophy and jacket without a fight!

As always there is only one thing to remember...TEAM SKY VALLEY SUCKS!!!

CM

Edited by Canyon Man (11/16/17 12:23 PM)
Your Insurance Professional