Originally Posted By: RICH G
This is pathetic and disgusting but nothing new.

This is the culture of this states government, you saw it with the "safe injection sites" with King County, corrupt judges decide that the people have no voice.

Nearly 20 years ago as a tribal police officer I tried to report proof of fraud to WDFW, proof was waiting for them, frozen in the fish house, (4200 wild steelhead with heads and tails cut off) frozen and stacked like cord wood, waiting to be transported as it had been sold as Halibut bait headed to the Alaska commercial fishery. Instead of thanking me for the information and taking some type of action, they refused to even come look at it, instead they accused me of lying and called me names. That is the culture we are dealing with here in Washington.

We have massive corruption on all levels, every branch is totally compromised. The only thing that matters is money.

With all the lies you have tried to perpetuate on this site ( I say "try" as most of us call you out continually for your horseshit) we should believe anything you say even if it appears to be believable (by anyone else!) ? I don't think so. Bob R