Originally Posted By: gooybob
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
It really takes a special kind of stupid to come to the defense of this nasty Kunt. This is the same person that knew before the debate what the questions were going to be. She should have bowed out of the race at that time. Bernie didn't have a chance. Karma will be a beetch when this is all sorted out.....can't wait. fridge thumbs

Just your comments define stupid Sol Dic. You have the intelligence of of rock. Your opinions mean nothing because there is nothing behind them. I would ask that you do some research to try and find the truth but you just don't have the ability to absorb it. You just keep on making a total ass out of yourself and then have the audacity to make fun of Rich G. when as I've said before you're just two of a kind. I did however, give you credit for being one tick above Rich on the IQ scale but now I'm sorry to say that your IQ has come even with Rich at the bottom of the scale. Don't worry it's not a zero but it is a one. You really should do the research about these things before the verbal diarrhea spews out of your mouth. It's a good thing you're only showing your ignorance on this site as people here are tolerant. I would advise you NOT to show your true self out in public. That is unless you enjoy being humiliated. Get a grip Sol Dic.

Way too long winded response.

Let me trim the fat.

Sol, You're dumb. Watch CNN, listen to NPR. Nothing to see here.

Easy really.

Fish on.