I posted this at a different locale....thought it might apply here also....would like responses...I added one I forgot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you think we could take this the next logical and necessary step??
My opinion of course and lets build on this if you want.

Sportsfishers agree and disagree with wild release.

We agree: If all hatchery raised fish are clipped so as to know birth origin...not clipped we can't agree.

We agree: If alternative commercial harvest is used to ensure wild release at that harvest point also. We disagree if this is not done.

We agree: If any wild fish kept counts 9 times against the commercial catch number. This figure is taken from a 10% C&R mortality on fresh water fish with barbless hooks. We disagree if there is no attempt to monitor this.

We agree: If this ends the blatant prejudice against sportsfishers who help pay for WDFW wages and fund most of the hatcheries. We disagree with the proposal and have prepared a class action lawsuit naming the state and WDFW for extreme prejudicial management of one of the States most valuable resources.

What do you guys think...you all know I am not a lawyer and I obviously wrote this fairly early, but I think it has merit. I think if we all stood up together and said "Here are our demands" then they will have to listen and if they don't we tie the decision up in court...if we can't win the net issue at the ballot box, lets try another tactic.

Always havin fun!

Time to go put some fish in the boat!

Jim