im mainly a car guy, aircraft have a tendency to break more if crashed, which i suppose happens to both, but its easier for me to crash aircraft rofl

not none of that rock crawler 5 mph bullsh!t either, i have one car i pulled the motor off a while back to switch to electric that did about 63 MPH with the nitro motor, they get squirly on dirt and gravel, and will shoot rocks quite the distance... Nitro is expensive tho, the last gallon i bought was over 30 dollars, electric, while expensive to start out (batteries, ESC's motors, ect), you can drive them more, and they dont make a mess, but the sound of those little gas motors sure is cool, especially at 35k RPM....

my old neighbor and good friend before we both moved away from each other, was really into the aircraft... even in a wheelchair... he got into an accident on a 3 wheeler and was paralyzed from the waist down, was a concept design engineer for Saleen then later went to the secret part of the Aerospace program at Boeing...

anyways, he used to build those giant either 1/5 or 1/4 scale prop planes like the P-51, 47, ect, buttttt, he also had a couple jets... one of them was a 1/4 if i remember right, F-18, completely and fully detailed as a Blue Angel... it was a twin turbine gas jet, that would reach speeds of well over 300 MPH... but it cost him well over 10k dollars for that thing... it was amazing...

another friend of mines pop, was really into the large scale helicopters... he had completed an Apache, 1/4 or 1/5 scale, and decided to test run it in the spare bedroom that he had that he had done time and time again with other choppers....

except this time, they were remodeling...

he started it up, and the painters plastic that was covering the window and wainscot, wasnt fully secure... well that powerful turbine, sucked that sh!t right off the wall, and straight into the turbine, and blew it up... he was devastated but, fixed it eventually....

i do like the aircraft i have, but i doubt ill buy a more expensive one, i have friends that have them so if i ever feel the need to fly, they let me, other than that, i enjoy cars and boats better...