Originally Posted By: RICH G
I don't take any prescription meds but I do distil my own DMT and drink about an ounce of it per day, its great to even things out.

And that sums up about 99% of mental illness in our country.

If we could just keep them on their meds.....

Once they are on the meds, they start to feel better and more normal. So much so, that they belive that they can be OFF of the meds, so they stop or self medicate....and go back to being batsh!t crazy.

It's only until they get back on their meds that they go back to a more normal state. But, they feel great at this normal state and either go off their meds or self-medicate.

It's a vicious cycle.....

I would wager a good portion of the homeless population we have here in C-attle fall in this category. My brother is one of them - only in that my parents purchased a condo for him (years ago) to live in and keep an eye on him. Without that, he'd be on the streets. Just another one of the crazies out there. State gives nofvcks about him either knowing he has family that can shell out for a condo and basically provide for him. He has no health insurance and we basically found him last Thanksgiving in a severly diabetic state with a nasty bone infection in his foot and leg and a detached retina. We found him in time, got him the help he needed, and he's fine now..but the state picked up the tab on that one. Several days in the ER...surgery on his foot....repeated visits to the ortho surgeon, PT, and eye doctor.....THat couldn't have been cheap.

He's fine on meds. But, he hates doctors, so once he feels better, he stops going and stops the meds. Back to being cray-cray. Never ending cycle of the mental illness sh!thole.......