Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1002965 - 02/07/19 09:01 AM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Evo,

Can you tell me why an unemployed apparent deadbeat like yourself has a Cadillac and a 300 HP Cherokee when you're going nowhere in life? I mean, are you trying to get nowhere twice as fast, having two cars, and apparently looking for a third? I simply don't understand you.

#1002974 - 02/07/19 09:50 AM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Evo,

I simply don't understand you.

We can all pat ourselves on the back for that.

It's a good thing.

Think of the folks wearing confederate flag sleeveless tshirts smoking Marlboro reds outside of a crooked trailer in a shittty trailer park...with a $60,000 jacked up truck with metal balls hanging off the back and a gigantic satellite dish outside that cost more than the trailer and everything in it...remember those guys in the 70s?

Add in internet service and you have Evo.

Maybe that will help with your understanding.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1002978 - 02/07/19 09:58 AM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

People that don't own a truck don't tow anything.
That's fine.
Lots of women don't tow anything and get by just fine driving Subaru's.
I respect that.
They know their place.

Someday these women may actually pay off their mortgage and own something they need to tow.
Whether it be for work or pleasure.
They may eventually need some horsepower.

The ones we should all be scared of are the pretenders.

#1002983 - 02/07/19 10:24 AM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Im pretty sure Bill Gates said a long time ago that, “If you give a retard the internet, the internet becomes retarded.” What a visionary.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1002994 - 02/07/19 12:04 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Todd
Just in my neighborhood there were six tough guys with "look how little my dick is" trucks in the ditches. Watched two more of them spin out on the freeway, one went into the median and the other hit the guardrail...that one had the "look how little my balls are balls" hanging off the back of his truck.

This Subaru driver drove around those shitferbrains up and down the hills out of my neighborhood and to work, worked 6am til 7pm on Monday, and then did it again yesterday.

Moral of the story is that the smaller your dick is, the bigger truck you drive, and the more likely you are to have to call an Uber driver in a Prius to take you to your low wage job flipping burgers.

Good luck out there, and don't forget, everyone of those idiots on the road helps Stam go fishing in warm places, and then he sometimes posts cool pics.

If you are one of those dickless wonders, more power to ya!

Fish on...

Todd

Remind me again the make and model of the vehicle that took a Dukes of Hazard jump in to the ditch down at Chinook?

How many fishing warm place fishing trips did Stam get out of that?

Must have been the icy roads at the time.

smile

#1002995 - 02/07/19 12:13 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I don't know how many trips that bought, considering the deal he threw at me I doubt it bought all that much...but that didn't require a little dick in a big truck, that just required trying to read directions and drive at the same time!

Fish on...

Todd

#1002996 - 02/07/19 12:14 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
rofl

Still cracks me the hell up!

That was one funny trip.

#1002999 - 02/07/19 12:33 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: FishStickk
Is that the same Subaru that had its door ripped off by the one and only superfly?

Yes, Stam and EAR saw that car more than a time or two.

I still have that one, cuz just like Evo I high roll with multiple vehicles, but it may be moving on to a new home soon.

Fish on...

Todd

#1003007 - 02/07/19 01:17 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

I'm guessing at that point you are banging the entire football team.

#1003019 - 02/07/19 02:36 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Originally Posted By: Evo
the Caddy is also fun....

i have DCenti racing tires on it, Z rated...

https://www.facebook.com/nate.bradeen/videos/vb.1291138114/10217634139107220/?type=3

Is this supposed to be impressive, or impressively slow?
congrats on putting z rated tires on a basically stock turd that weighs as much as your house?

#1003023 - 02/07/19 04:06 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo
driving well in the snow in trucks also has to do with the tires...

on my Silverado, i had 34 inch MT's on it, and the lugs were so wide they filled up with snow and turned into slicks... 4wd was fine, but i didnt like having to do it on streets... get it in the mud or dirt, and you couldnt stop it whatsoever....

my brother, has a Z71 with BFG AT KO2's on it, and drives around in 2wd like its nothing, because the lugs are smaller, and it throws the snow out of them instead of caking in and becoming an issue...

main reason im not going with a MT on the Jeep, because it absolutely doesnt need it... sure, i can spin the tires if i push on the gas too hard, but all vehicles will do that....

BFG's are expensive tho, im at about 1k for just the tires, for a 245/65/16... i can get tires from Kuhmo or whatnot for around 120 dollars a tire... installation at the place i go to, is 80 bucks for all of them.... the Kuhmo and other brands ive been looking at, also have 55-65k mile warranties...

I'm amazed how many people think big wide meats for mud or snow is the cat's meow. Tall skinny tires is the ticket, it will get you down to firmer ground. Think tractor's.My trucks 4x4 has got me out of countless problems in sand, mud, snow,gravel....etc. Ice is another story if there isn't some snow in the mix.

Edited by Sol Duc (02/07/19 04:07 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#1003024 - 02/07/19 04:25 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Yamaha 250 Enduro? That was my high school bike. Loved it.

In a totally different league then the Enduro, but growing up my neighbors were twins and they both had Honda Trail 70's.
Between myself, my brother and all the other kids in the neighborhood we about wore those damn things out...and it was a lot of fun doing it.
SF

#1003032 - 02/07/19 06:29 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
My old man handed me down a Husqvarna 430XC when I was a junior in high school. That bike kicked so much ass. Riding bikes is a young man's sport, though, but I sure do miss it.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1003034 - 02/07/19 07:03 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: Dan S.]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Back in the late 70s when I had my permit my dad taught me how to drive his Chevy truck in the snow. When I got my license I got my Grandpa's Chevy Camaro with a 250 6 cylinder and I put the studs on and it would fish tail a little. Had the car through college and drove back and forth across the pass. Went to Ratskellers in Moscow Idaho on Thursday $2 pitcher night, returned to Pullman by the softball fields and ended up on the sidewalk at the 90 degree turn down hill and was pulled over by the Police who let me go to my apartment off Valley Rd. The neighbor upstairs was from the East Bay area and he had a real hot blonde girlfriend and a big Toyota 4 weel drive but he was probably like 5 ft-4. She left him so what Todd says may be true. Now I have a F-150 2002 Supercrew 140,000 mi but need new tires, rotors, and brake pads and a 2004 F-350 diesel with 160,000 mi. My sons have Chevy trucks and my wife likes to tease him about his big truck little dik. He's having his truck lowered either because he thinks his dik will grow or so he can go through the car wash.

#1003035 - 02/07/19 07:06 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I weighed about 140 pounds at the time and had an issue with touching my toes on both sides of the bike - lol - fvck you guys!

But when I got that thing rolling, I really got it rolling. The horsepower to weight ratio was bigly in my favor compared to most people.

We used to do the High Desert 100 in Bend every year, the Mattawa 100 a few times, and every summer we'd camp out up along the Little Naches river and ride the bikes all over. Really awesome times.

I never flipped off the back of my bike, but I did flip my dad's new bike and tore the rear fender off of it before he even rode it. He had just got the new Husky 500XC, and had me messing with the carb jets. I took it out and was riding past my old school and saw a bunch of my buddies at soccer practice. They gave me the wheelie sign so I cracked that throttle - and promptly wound up on my back with the bike laying on the ground with one of the hand grips and the rear fender fvcked up.

It was embarrassing and expensive at the same time. Those assholes thought it was pretty funny though.

That 500 was a piece of sh!t compared to the 430. I totally got the best end of that deal.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1003036 - 02/07/19 07:11 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
The Villapoto kid up the hill retired from dirt bike racing before he was 30 but he took a beating.

#1003037 - 02/07/19 07:22 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
You want to see some carnage, watch youtube videos of motocross crashes. You may feel sick afterward.

I recall one where a guy was ejected from his bike head first into objects around the track to lay lifeless for a few moments then get back on his bike and race some more, and that hapened three times in the same race!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1003042 - 02/07/19 09:40 PM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

rofl

#1003048 - 02/08/19 08:31 AM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: Dan S.]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
My old man handed me down a Husqvarna 430XC when I was a junior in high school. That bike kicked so much ass. Riding bikes is a young man's sport, though, but I sure do miss it.

I had the exact same bike but was a porker at 170 lbs.
They had some poop.
Metal tank and all.

Biggest issue was the kickback when kick starting it.
Ouch.

Then the thing took my right ACL.

#1003049 - 02/08/19 08:34 AM Re: Stam=$$$ [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
vapidangler
Unregistered

I had a huffy.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (_WW_, 1 invisible), 1057 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |