Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1003016 - 02/07/19 02:06 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Hankster
[quote=Jason Beezuz]
You fuktards (especially Fuktard Todd) loved those polls in 2016 when they all said Stumbles was a sure thing.

You eat 'em up when they show OrangeManBad is polling badly.

You should go back and find all those poll reports we posted, I would like to see them, especially since we never posted them.

Your problem is you think we are Stumbles supporters and we aren’t, mostly because you are red, dumb, and full of Trump’s cum.

Ive never defended a president or a presidential candidate on this site, Ive only attacked your garbage writing, and your garbage tactics, becuase your style is what is wrong with this country. In fact, Trump could still win my vote. If you ever ran for any important office, you would never win my vote no matter what. If you were elected president, you would definitely be assasinated by one of us.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1003017 - 02/07/19 02:19 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Todd]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Todd
My favorite part of the speech was when Fatso talked about what a dangerous and crime-ridden burg El Paso was until a wall was built and saved them all from being raped by Mexicans. The crime rate plummteted, and everyone was happy.

Except...El Paso was...

1. Among the safest urban areas in the entire country before the wall went in.
2. The crime rate went up after the wall went in
3. Almost no one there was happy about the wall or the increase in crime rate

Magarglers like Hank and Evo don't care that Trump just straight up lies...all day...not stretches the truth, not plays in the gray areas, but straight up lies to them every day.

Right now 30% of the country believes that El Paso was a hellhole until the wall saved it, and denounces all facts otherwise as fake news.

Welcome to the imbeciles that are the Trumpeteers.

These are the same folks that think we brought Freedom to Iraq, and are about to bring Freedom to Venezuela, too.

Fish on...

Todd

Todd,
Wait until the Trump supporters here do their taxes. There are going to be some very angry people. It's his biggest lie yet. I figure by April 15th the "sh!t will hit the fan" as Rich G would say. People are finding out that the tax break is a sham. (Unless you are in the top percentile.)

It's kind of like him standing in front of our troops in Iraq and lying to them about the 10% raise they are going to get. In fact it's 2.6%. He also told them they haven't had a raise in years when of course they get a raise every year.

#1003027 - 02/07/19 05:00 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
[quote=Jason Beezuz]
You fuktards (especially Fuktard Todd) loved those polls in 2016 when they all said Stumbles was a sure thing.

You should go back and find all those poll reports we posted, I would like to see them, especially since we never posted them.

Your problem is you think we are Stumbles supporters and we aren’t, mostly because you are red, dumb, and full of Trump’s cum.

Ive never defended a president or a presidential candidate on this site, Ive only attacked your garbage writing, and your garbage tactics, becuase your style is what is wrong with this country. In fact, Trump could still win my vote. If you ever ran for any important office, you would never win my vote no matter what. If you were elected president, you would definitely be assasinated by one of us.

I have to second all of this. The reason I talk so much sh!t to you Frank is because you are completely retarded.

#1003029 - 02/07/19 05:57 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
[quote=Jason Beezuz]

True.

Hank's a whiny [Bleeeeep!] and a cockgobbling bootlicker and fluffer for Donald Trump.

It's pathetic to watch.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1003043 - 02/07/19 10:54 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Todd]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Todd

Except...El Paso was...

1. Among the safest urban areas in the entire country before the wall went in.
2. The crime rate went up after the wall went in
3. Almost no one there was happy about the wall or the increase in crime rate

Todd

Really? And from where did you get this information?

Did you go and interview the people in El Paso?..you must have..how else would you know what they think?

The vast majority of El Paso is a shithole..always has been. It has never been a safe place.

#1003053 - 02/08/19 08:49 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

I wish they would build a wall around LA. Fkn Shithole. I [video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otwgkeJyuSo[/video]

Look I live in a good part of California and Salinas has some of the worst gang violence in the country. A lot of these gangs are kids who were boen here. I knew a guy named Billy who was a really good guy . He couldn't get out of the gang life and was gunned down in a park. He was born in Salinas. Is illegal immigration the problem? Sure it needs to be addressed but this country has more problems than a wall is going to fix.

#1003064 - 02/08/19 09:28 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

El Paso is about 80% Mexican. El Paso is basically "north" Juarez, Mexico. The crime rate in El Paso goes up and down with the crime rate in Juarez, wall or no wall. They are one and the same, except for the whites in El Paso who work for HS, ICE, or Fort Bliss, or other government agencies. The coolest thing in El Paso is Rose's Cantina, and it's a dump.

Edited by Salmo g. (02/08/19 09:29 AM)

#1003068 - 02/08/19 10:26 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

I dont remember that. I googled it and found some stuff about a Safari outfit she wore but not much.

Just a Republitarded myth.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1003101 - 02/08/19 01:39 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Originally Posted By: FishStickk
I’d vote for a $7 trillion budget if the end result was Hank shutting the [Bleeeeep!] up.

made me lol

#1003107 - 02/08/19 02:39 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

You're a cuck beta-male feminist, Spanky.

The only Beta you know about is your pet fish. The only cuck you do is when your bear and twink pals from the Castro let you watch them grease the gherkin. The only feminist things you comment on are the women you are afraid of,you old chickenshit closet queen.

#1003124 - 02/08/19 10:14 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

rofl

vap·id

offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.

synonyms: insipid, uninspired, colorless, uninteresting, feeble, flat, dead, dull, boring, tedious, tired, unexciting, uninspiring, unimaginative, lifeless, zestless, spiritless, sterile, anemic, tame, bloodless, jejune, vacuous, bland, stale, trite, pallid, wishy-washy, watery, tasteless, milk-and-water, flavorless

rofl

#1003160 - 02/10/19 08:13 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
http://www.nationalmemo.com/sheriff-blasts-trump-for-lies-about-crime-in-el-paso/

Well, there are actual FBI statistics, and the mayor and Sheriff of El Paso on one side...and a bright orange genetically superior morbidly obese pathological liar and a cum guzzling Trump panty skid mark from SF on the other...I know who I believe.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1003164 - 02/10/19 12:06 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Yes. Let's talk about the wall some more.

Instead of say - this - https://twitter.com/Teri_Kanefield/status/1070708168949346304

I see why people who don't pay bets or have jobs like this fuckin turd. Peas in a pod.

#1003167 - 02/10/19 03:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Color me surprised that Hank would change the subject.

Trump said violent crime was high, and the wall stopped it. Property crime is not violent crime, nor is carrying marijuana over the border.

I know you don't mind if the Orange Tinted Shitgibbon lies to you on the daily, but you don't need to help him.

Fish on...

Todd

#1003168 - 02/10/19 03:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Is she another girl you're afraid of?

Is it her fault that the Trump family is a bunch of scumbags? Never mind, I forgot that you're a scumbag and that's why you're ok with Trump and everyone around him being scumbags like you are.

lol

#1003170 - 02/10/19 05:02 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Like I said, Hank...you clearly relish being lied to by Trump, but there's no need to further the lies, it won't work on non-garglers.

Citing a NYPost opinion piece is not much better than a National Enquirer piece, and even a Magargler like you knows that. I can see why you like that piece, though, the writer argues exactly like you...ignore the actual question, substitute different "facts", and skirt around the issue...then flip the table over and yell "Mission Accomplished!".

Go to the primary sources, they are just numbers and facts, and while I know those scare your average Magargler, you are a well above average Magargler...though I suspect that will just make the actual facts as scary as an educated woman for you.

Fish on...

Todd

#1003171 - 02/10/19 05:18 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1003172 - 02/10/19 05:27 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Nice embedding, stupid.

#1003176 - 02/10/19 08:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: dwatkins]
vapidangler
Unregistered

rofl you grbblshrbblllers ,here are some tips on more efficient ball gurglin.

Edited by vapidangler (02/10/19 08:34 PM)

#1003183 - 02/11/19 10:48 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Sorry smarty pants...

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 109 of 222 < 1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Swifty27
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 332 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645402 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |