THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 12 of 17 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1005436 - 03/13/19 09:01 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history ***** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Two transcripts released--Orr and Page—with a possible 78 transcripts to go.

It is only going to get worse for those involved in the plot/ coup d'état against a sitting president of the U.S. *gallows emoji*

With both Lisa Page & Peter Strzok having an animus toward Trump, it is quite surprising that Page would implicate Obama on page 109 of her first day transcript by saying “Yes POTUS wanted to know everything we are doing.” With POTUS meaning “Obama” as Page stated to who was POTUS.

Also according to John Ratcliffe&#8207;Verified account @RepRatcliffe on Twitter

Lisa Page confirmed to me under oath that the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information…

Not to mention destroy a subpoenaed server. Don't try that at home!

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1005493 - 03/14/19 09:08 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

I wonder why Nancy Pelosi doesn’t want to impeach Trump now.

Could it have something to do with her being briefed along with others on Aug.2016 about the unverified dossier being likely bogus fiction? Who else is she protecting if a impeachment proceeding was started? What other information would be introduced front and center in front of the American people that MSM propaganda does not want to cover?

When did Adam Schiff know about the dossier and why did he try to hide that Hillary and the DNC paid for opposition research?
Why is Schiff becoming known as Congressional leaker-in-chief? Why did Adam Schiff but mostly his staff meet with Michael Cohen for 10 hours before Cohen’s most recent testimony? Why did Schiff meet with Glen Simpson of Fusion GPS in Aspen Colorado even though Simpson was a potential witness? testifying before Schiff? Is there a history of tampering with witnesses to get Schiff’s narrative right?

When did CIA director John Brennan discover the dossier?--and know what was in it? Did he as CIA director pay $100,000 for it? Did he spread hearsay to other Govt. agencies and leak to MSM propaganda about the dossier?

What role did MSM propaganda play in the alleged conspiracy against the sitting president of the U.S.? How many leaks to MSM propaganda were there regarding the dossier and Mueller investigation?

#1005508 - 03/14/19 10:22 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Louie has sh!t smeared on his bathroom walls and a ham sandwich in his sock drawer.

Heart attack #2 coming up.

I lol'd.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1005510 - 03/14/19 10:25 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Nancy Pelosi is going to skull fvck Trump before this is over.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1005537 - 03/15/19 09:10 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Here are the 312 pages of Peter Strzok testimony to congress on June 27, 2018 and transcript released Thursday March 14, 2019 in the link below.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/peter-strzok-transcript-released

Strzok served as the lead investigator on the Hillary Clinton email investigation and “Crossfire Hurricane,” the counterintelligence investigation into whether the Trump campaign conspired with Russia.
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/14/collins-peter-strzok-testimony/

Working with a group within the DOJ and FBI, agent Peter Strzok was at the center of a 2016 election effort to assist Hillary Clinton and remove Donald Trump.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...f-peter-strzok/

The day of reckoning is coming soon for those that perpetrated the Coup d'état against Trump/ US Government.

#1005540 - 03/15/19 11:05 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

lol

Hank and Louie.

Old. Struggling. Stupid.

#1005542 - 03/15/19 11:14 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Says the lying liar that doesn't pay his bets.

Fvck off, loser. You're worse than a thief.

There's nothing willful about your ignorance. You're just dumb, that's all.

#1005544 - 03/15/19 11:33 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

People wouldn't call you a thief if you didn't steal money.

Take some responsibility for your own actions.

#1005546 - 03/15/19 11:48 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
On the heels of the released Bruce Orr transcript last Friday, Representative Doug Collins has released today the transcripts of testimony from former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page. The transcript is from two days of congressional testimony July 13th(165 pages) and July 16th, 2018 (205 pages).

Here are the 370 total released pages of Lisa pages transcript in the link below.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...onal-testimony/

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page told Congress earlier this summer that at the time Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel, the FBI had no proof of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.
This was more than nine months after the FBI had opened an investigation into possible cooperation between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.--- Mueller was appointed to look for a crime not investigate one?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201..._appointed.html

jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail

Parker--we will need a hangman icon for the alleged high treason traitors.

Not only are we getting depositions from Congressional records, but now from a court as well.

JUDGE UNSEALS PORTIONS OF CHRISTOPHER STEELE’S DEPOSITION IN DOSSIER LAWSUIT

A federal court unsealed 43 pages of a deposition that former British spy Christopher Steele gave as part of a lawsuit over his infamous anti-Trump dossier enclosed in the link below.

Enclosed are various exhibits of depositions back in June. A deposition given by former State Department official David Kramer was perhaps the most enlightening document contained in the dump.

Kramer, a longtime associate of late Arizona Sen. John McCain, was BuzzFeed’s source for the dossier. Kramer shared the dossier with at least 11 other reporters, including CNN’s Carl Bernstein.---This was the start of the frenzied MSM propaganda after Buzzfeed broke the story.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/15/christopher-steele-deposition-lawsuit/

Edited by Lucky Louie (03/15/19 11:51 AM)

#1005547 - 03/15/19 12:25 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Mueller asks for 60 more days to finish getting all the dirt on Fatso from Rick Gates.

So much corruption he needs a couple more months to process the case work.

lol

#1005554 - 03/15/19 01:04 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Mueller asks for 60 more days to finish getting all the dirt on Fatso from Rick Gates.

So much corruption he needs a couple more months to process the case work.

lol

You're going to come to a rude awakening when the witch hunt is over.

Edited by Sol Duc (03/15/19 01:07 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#1005574 - 03/15/19 04:53 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Did you hear about that $hitty Dem guy from Texas? He is dirty as Trump too. Figgers..

maga

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1005576 - 03/15/19 06:02 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Hank and Sol Duc together don't have the brain power of a sardine, so watching them get together to work Trump's cock and balls is no surprise.

Who gives a fvck what Brennan said, retard? Is he in charge of the investigation? No? Then why are you bringing it up?

Oh, it's because you're stupid, isn't it?

lol

#1005582 - 03/15/19 07:40 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

It could have been?

Derp.

Or maybe it wasn't.

Shut the fvck up, liar. Unless you paid off the money you stole from stam.

#1005583 - 03/15/19 08:02 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hank and Sol Duc together don't have the brain power of a sardine, so watching them get together to work Trump's cock and balls is no surprise.

Who gives a fvck what Brennan said, retard? Is he in charge of the investigation? No? Then why are you bringing it up?

Oh, it's because you're stupid, isn't it?

lol

Why does the word "cock,balls" always show up in every post you make ?

- Albert Einstein.

#1005584 - 03/15/19 08:37 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

The word?

lol

#1005588 - 03/16/19 06:37 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

No. It wasn't.

Did you pay stam yet, thief?

#1005597 - 03/16/19 05:03 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Yeah, cuz Trumpanzees are always seeking facts and using logic.

Totally.

Fish on...

Todd

#1005598 - 03/16/19 05:23 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Four more sealed indictments coming down the pike...it is finally Hillary's turn, cuz emails? Beto's cuz fashion police? ACO's for having too much fun?

Don't count on it. I am really rooting for Fatfuck, Jr., and criminal Son in Law... it's definitely their turns.

One thing is certain...the teeth gnashing from the witch Hunt crowd will be epic, as it is certain to be more of those poor witches in the Trump Criminal Syndicate.

Fish on...

Todd

#1005606 - 03/17/19 04:44 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Donald J. Trump&#8207;Verified account@realDonaldTrump

“New evidence that the Obama era team of the FBI, DOJ & CIA were working together to Spy on (and take out) President Trump, all the way back in 2015.” A transcript of Peter Strzok’s testimony is devastating. Hopefully the Mueller Report will be covering this.

Page 12 of 17 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1408 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |