THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1004605 - 02/28/19 04:13 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history ***** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
trump

LOL

#1004609 - 02/28/19 06:33 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Direct-Drive]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
trump

LOL

You whineybitches didn’t have an Obama icon!!!!! Whaaaaaaa!!!!!! cryriver

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1004621 - 03/01/19 07:26 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Just because you can't see it because your head is buried 2 feet up your asshole, Louie, that doesn't mean we're as blind as you are.

Reek all but puts Putin's cock in his mouth, and here you are acting like he isn't Vlad's little bitch. Anyone can see it - unless your head is stuffed in your ass.

#2 Don’t you have something to polish. Todd is calling you. #2, #2, where are you?

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1004622 - 03/01/19 07:28 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Still no Trump/Russian collusion?

No eek2 surprise here.

Carry on...

#1004626 - 03/01/19 08:36 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Louie is a pussy like Hank is.

Old, broken down, senile piece of human garbage.

Hates America, loves Russians, likes the draft dodger instead of the war hero.

Fvck you, Louie. You're a pile of sh!t.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1004632 - 03/01/19 10:42 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

#2’s Same old diatribe seemingly on loop---same old picture of you and Todd...

As your momma yells #2 stay on topic you flocking whinyb*tch.

#1004636 - 03/01/19 10:56 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

'

You are like Hank's twin retarded brother.

#1004638 - 03/01/19 11:04 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

You seem upset.

You also seem old and weak.

#1004693 - 03/02/19 07:20 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster
loves Russians, likes the draft dodger instead of the war hero.

You talkin' 'bout Slick Willie?

He dodged the draft and he loves the Russian oligarchs once they paid him $500K for a "little talk" after the Uranium One deal went down.

Joe Bidet dodged the draft, but I don't remember him being paid anything by the Russians. Pretty sure the Russian money went to Preznint Jugears after he cancelled the sale of missile defense systems to Poland and the Czech Republic.

No, I wasn't talking about him - but I won't make excuses for him either because I'm not a sycophant piece of sh!t like you are.

Also, you don't pay your bets because you're a fuckin' scumbag and a liar. So take your lies and go piss the fvck off, liar.

#1004716 - 03/03/19 10:56 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: elparquito

First is that someone steps up to the plate and starts the impeachment and/or inditement process to remove trump from office.

Hanks newest crush, A'whateverwhatever her name is....she comin' after that dirty ol' man, gunna peg him right up to the wall with his tax returns rolled up into an 11" f'stick.... wipe it off in his hair when she's done.

Video at 11.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

#1004719 - 03/03/19 10:59 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Just because you can't see it because your head is buried 2 feet up your asshole, Louie, that doesn't mean we're as blind as you are.

Reek all but puts Putin's cock in his mouth, and here you are acting like he isn't Vlad's little bitch. Anyone can see it - unless your head is stuffed in your ass.

#2 Don’t you have something to polish. Todd is calling you. #2, #2, where are you?

I find it about as ironic as you can get seeing an Einstein quote from you. You do know he was Jewish right Louie?

#1004720 - 03/03/19 11:06 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Still no Trump/Russian collusion?

No eek2 surprise here.

Carry on...

Louie,
It doesn't matter if Trump didn't collude with Russia. He's fvcked up everything he's touched. Everyone he's been/is associated with is a criminal including him. It's one thing after another. You can say something ignorant like it's the liberal press is being unfair but remember that same liberal press grilled Bill Clinton (and rightly so). Were you complaining about the press then?

No matter how hard you try to spin it Louie Trump is a crook, he hires crooks, he surrounds himself with crooks, he makes his family crooks, he pardons crooks.....need I say more? No because it won't sink in anyway.

#1004721 - 03/03/19 11:07 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Louie is a pussy like Hank is.

Old, broken down, senile piece of human garbage.

Hates America, loves Russians, likes the draft dodger instead of the war hero.

Fvck you, Louie. You're a pile of sh!t.

AMEN!

#1004722 - 03/03/19 11:08 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: vapidangler

'

You are like Hank's twin retarded brother.

Curious, is that a picture of Louie and Hank?

#1004723 - 03/03/19 11:12 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

He dodged the draft and he loves the Russian oligarchs once they paid him $500K for a "little talk" after the Uranium One deal went down.

Joe Bidet dodged the draft, but I don't remember him being paid anything by the Russians. Pretty sure the Russian money went to Preznint Jugears after he cancelled the sale of missile defense systems to Poland and the Czech Republic.

Hank,
Have you gone to the doctor to get your verbal diarrhea diagnosed? Also, do you have to wipe your mouth or do you just use your tongue to lick it up and just swallow it?

#1004727 - 03/03/19 11:27 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

No, I wasn't talking about him - but I won't make excuses for him either because I'm not a sycophant piece of sh!t like you are.

Also, you don't pay your bets because you're a fuckin' scumbag and a liar. So take your lies and go piss the fvck off, liar.

Dan,
The problem with guys like Hank and Louie is they, in defense of Trump, have to bring up the past which to those of us with a brain realize has no bearing on what's happening now. Which is right in line with Trump's style.

They seem to think that if someone fvcked up in the past then it should be OK for Trump to fvck up now. Of course the difference is Trump is dismantling everything that's good for this country.

The real irony to me is that those Trump supporters that fish and hunt don't have the brains to see that he is their worst enemy. Not many salmon and steelhead will survive the toxins dumped into our streams from mining and their boy Trump has deregulated the laws that were put in place to stop that. He's doing everything he can to use up every resource. He we will go down as the champion of pollution.

The problem is Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones and Fox news conveniently don't bring those stories up. It's only the so called "liberal press" that brings those stories to light. Those guys only bring up true news. Stories like Alex Jones saying Sandy Hook was just a made up conspiracy. You know Dan, good honest reporting.

#1004728 - 03/03/19 11:31 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Wikileaks & Roger Stone Each Call Bullsh*t On Michael Cohen’s Phone Call Testimony

For those of you who suffered through Michael Cohen’s testimony. The president’s former fixer testified that he was in then Candidate Trump’s office and heard a phone call between Roger Stone on speaker phone and Trump. Cohen said he heard Roger Stone tell the future President that he had spoken by phone with Julian Assange and that the Clinton email dump was coming. But Wikileaks and Roger Stone both say Cohen is lying.

https://lidblog.com/wikileaks-michael-cohen/

Wait, wut?

A convicted liar was....lying?

Whodathunkit?

rofl

And Roger Stone and Wikileaks are really reliable sources of good honest information. Better get your heart medicine ready Hank because you're going to need it when as that genius Rich G would put it, "the [Bleeeeep!] hits the fan".

#1004741 - 03/04/19 08:08 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Tax the rich.

That will fix thangs.

#1004747 - 03/04/19 10:26 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

As Salmo pointed out elsewhere.................

Pay the government and get less..............................Or Nothing in return.

#1004752 - 03/04/19 11:21 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
As Salmo pointed out elsewhere.................

Pay the government and get less..............................Or Nothing in return.

Except: roads, standards, safety, drinking water, schools.....

Anyone saying they get nothing in return from taxes is an idiot. Im all for lower taxes. But “nothing”?

Go travel to some countries that are 3rd world and you will get sick from the water, see poor uneducated people everywhere, get shocked using outlets, foot through the floor of a hotel room, get black boogers from exhaust, I could go on (all that happened to me). Americans need to travel more to real places, not resorts, to see what they have.

Furthermore, the government pays for all the same crap as every other business to function and the costs of everything keeps goong up; and government workers spend their income on all the non-gov businesses so the money doesnt simply vanish.

I undetstand people’s complaints against gov but its gotten to the silly point.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1408 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |