Three Rivers Marine

Page 144 of 222 < 1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1011612 - 07/12/19 12:35 AM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Oy. I just saw Hank is up to a staggering 31,277 posts. It was like just a couple of months ago we were giving him chit for hitting 30K. I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.

Just think if Stam got a penny for every one of Shank's posts. We only need to suffer through 38,723 more posts to see Wank keep his word.

That doesn't seem so bad. wink

#1011614 - 07/12/19 05:47 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
So then, of all of the Demotard candidates in the Clown Car, which one tickles your fancy and floats your boat the most? Which one will make your life better?

And why.

ANYBODY is better than Donald Trump. That man is a loudmouth a$$hole/wanna be dictator, which as a decent human being and a patriot, I don't want in the White House.

Lucky for him, there are probably enough billionaires, racists, misguided Christians, and generally ignorant people out there to keep him there.

To your point, the dem candidates don't exactly set my world on fire. The ones I sort of like don't have a chance in the primary. I think Biden could beat Trump, but I'm not sure he'll survive the cannibalism of his peers. Furthermore, Biden's old establishment, which means he's a puppet for financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, and the like, which is something else I no longer want to see in the White House. Kind of hard to win with this two-party bull$hit....

Oh, well. To my original point, I'll take ANY clown over the one holding office today.

#1011617 - 07/12/19 08:47 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
If the Democrats run a pile of sh!t with corn in it, I'll be voting for Corn Sh!t in 2020.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1011620 - 07/12/19 11:15 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: NickD90
So then, of all of the Demotard candidates in the Clown Car, which one tickles your fancy and floats your boat the most? Which one will make your life better?

And why.

E: None of the above.

Tulsi if I had a gun to my head and that's only because she looks like she has a nice tight ass. The rest can go die in an industrial cleaning solvent accident for all I care.

The Burn seems to be very angry.....like insufferable. The moment that these dbags raised their arms for free healthcare for illegal trespassers, that sealed their fate and Trump will win in a landslide. The AOC knt can go back to messsico and make a difference there. D party might as well give their campaign $$$ to those poor little brown people. BOOM !

Hey bud, you should avoid making it obvious how much of a dumfuk you are. I keep seeing this and hearing this, “they all raised their hands” nonsense. The debates happened over two days, half and half of those running, everyone on the second day raised their hand when that question was asked. So that is roughly half of the democrats, a far cry from all. So please try to stop repeating complete garbage from Blimp Limbaugh and other blowhards.

Furthermore, the real answer is you already are paying for it because ERs by Fed law cannot turn anyone away. So some illegal has some bad luck, wakes up in the ER, alive, and they get a bill they will never pay. It is happening now, all they want to set up is way for the hospital to bill and not have to be left to decide if someone lives or dies based ok insurance coverage. I agree get the illegals out but that doesn't mean we don’t need a system for a hospital to recoup costs.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1011622 - 07/12/19 11:26 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Trump couldn't lead two uniformed girl scouts to the front of a Safeway store to sell cookies. If he tried, the girls should be cautioned to keep their eyes on Trump's hands, and their hands on the cashbox, at all times.

The British ambassador described Trump perfectly in those recently leaked emails. Trump's a clown, but not a funny one. He's the kind of clown John Wayne Gacy would have painted, or Stephen King would write about.

#1011631 - 07/12/19 12:37 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: NickD90

And why.

E: None of the above.

Tulsi if I had a gun to my head and that's only because she looks like she has a nice tight ass. The rest can go die in an industrial cleaning solvent accident for all I care.

The Burn seems to be very angry.....like insufferable. The moment that these dbags raised their arms for free healthcare for illegal trespassers, that sealed their fate and Trump will win in a landslide. The AOC knt can go back to messsico and make a difference there. D party might as well give their campaign $$$ to those poor little brown people. BOOM !

Hey bud, you should avoid making it obvious how much of a dumfuk you are. I keep seeing this and hearing this, “they all raised their hands” nonsense. The debates happened over two days, half and half of those running, everyone on the second day raised their hand when that question was asked. So that is roughly half of the democrats, a far cry from all. So please try to stop repeating complete garbage from Blimp Limbaugh and other blowhards.

Furthermore, the real answer is you already are paying for it because ERs by Fed law cannot turn anyone away. So some illegal has some bad luck, wakes up in the ER, alive, and they get a bill they will never pay. It is happening now, all they want to set up is way for the hospital to bill and not have to be left to decide if someone lives or dies based ok insurance coverage. I agree get the illegals out but that doesn't mean we don’t need a system for a hospital to recoup costs.

First off, I'm not your bud, now go back to your idiot hole. BOOM !

Edited by Sol Duc (07/12/19 12:40 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#1011635 - 07/12/19 01:11 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
If the Democrats run a pile of sh!t with corn in it, I'll be voting for Corn Sh!t in 2020.

LOL. I think you said it better.

#1011636 - 07/12/19 01:20 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

What Wheezy doesn't know is hospitals write off unpaid medical bills on their taxes as charity work.

That pays more in the long run than Medicaid does.

wink

So just don’t pay medical bills and they get written off in taxes by the hospital? Damn why didn’t I think of that? Seems too good to be true, because it is not true. I guess Ill get rid of my insurance and just got to the ER from now on.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1011638 - 07/12/19 01:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Soldik,

Oh sorry ignore that “bud” part and pay attention to the fact that your are wrong and yet don’t care or ignore it. That is an idiot in a nut shell. BARF!!!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1011640 - 07/12/19 01:49 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

rofl

wow... guess you dont know as much as you think you know do you Breezy....

what a fvckin fruitcake...

#1011641 - 07/12/19 01:50 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

I will admit I don’t know as much as you about hospitals because I didn't work in one. Many articles I have read over the years have indicated people in healthcare industry want something for illegals since they must treat them. I also know well a retired emergency room Chief of Staff who wants a program like this, and he definitely did not say, “we write it off in taxes no big deal”. He said the absolute opposite. So you are as usual partially right and partially wrong.

Furthermore, I am still right in that only some democratic nominees wanted to give healthcare to illegals and not all. That is my point. How can you guys keep repeating wrong information like that? Its FUBAR.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1011642 - 07/12/19 01:53 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

it isnt a big deal when they charge 400 dollars for a IV bag of saline that they paid 1 dollar for....

or 100 dollars for 2 ibuprofen...

you can afford to let a few things slide when you rake in that kind of money.....

#1011643 - 07/12/19 01:53 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

You dumb fools pile on anybody who is “wrong” and you post wrong stuff all the time. Life isn’t a matter of always being right, its about learning when you are wrong, and growing from that.

And Wanka$$ and Soldunce, are wrong. I know a retired doctor Chief of
Staff and he was constantly burdened with this issue and it wasnt as simple as writing it off on taxes, nothing is, but you doormats seem to think so.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1011644 - 07/12/19 01:55 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Evo
it isnt a big deal when they charge 400 dollars for a IV bag of saline that they paid 1 dollar for....

or 100 dollars for 2 ibuprofen...

you can afford to let a few things slide when you rake in that kind of money.....

And you changed the subject and didn’t know it. Wrong! I guess you aren’t so smart after all! BOOOM!!!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1011645 - 07/12/19 01:57 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you pile on people every fvcking day...

and you constantly say sh!t like "we" meaning you think everyone here shares the same opinion you do when you go after people...

The bottom 25% of hospitals spent 0.69% or less of budgets on charity care and the median hospital spent 1.52%. The top 25% reported spending 2.73% or more of expenses on charity care.

And here is a similar breakdown for bad-debt numbers:

The bottom 25% of hospitals reported spending 1.43% or less of expenses toward bad debt. The median hospital reported bad debt totaled 2.45% of expenses. And the top 25% of hospitals spent 3.89% or more of expenses on bad debt.

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/article...ital-write-offs

how many hospitals have gone bankrupt and closed because of write offs Breezy?

NONE is the answer you are looking for....

#1011647 - 07/12/19 02:22 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

you pile on people every fvcking day...

and you constantly say sh!t like "we" meaning you think everyone here shares the same opinion you do when you go after people...

The bottom 25% of hospitals spent 0.69% or less of budgets on charity care and the median hospital spent 1.52%. The top 25% reported spending 2.73% or more of expenses on charity care.

And here is a similar breakdown for bad-debt numbers:

The bottom 25% of hospitals reported spending 1.43% or less of expenses toward bad debt. The median hospital reported bad debt totaled 2.45% of expenses. And the top 25% of hospitals spent 3.89% or more of expenses on bad debt.

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/article...ital-write-offs

how many hospitals have gone bankrupt and closed because of write offs Breezy?

NONE is the answer you are looking for....

We all pile on you because you are an idiot Evotard! For someone so concerned with being wrong or write you sure repost stuff from the internet as if it is gospel just like the link above you just googled. For someone concerned with fake news you sure go to websites I have never heard of for a lot of your information. If its not Clown News Net it must be legit!

I didnt google for my opinion. It is based from conversations with real people in the real world and some articles from large publications that have been around for decades. I cant say I am right or wrong, but at least I am not purposefully peddling disinformation for some puppetmaster. Truth exists, some of you are so biased it is just absurd. I would rather be “wrong” all day than repeat some BS from Faux
News, Blimp Limbaugh, or Rachel Madcow that is incorrect.

Fact for Wanka$$: Warren did not raise her hand and she is doing well in polls. Biden (who I loath) also said he was no longer for free healthcare for illegals after the debate because he is spineless. So the DIM leaders are not all for free healthcare for illegals.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1011649 - 07/12/19 02:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

again with that WE sh!t... how many imaginary friends do you have?

wrong or write? nice work ya fvckin dunce....

and you dont know WTF Modern Healthcare is?

here, ill tell you....

its the end all, be all, of healthcare news, in the US and abroad...

i also have real world conversations with real people in the industry, on a daily fvcking basis...

and can have even more in depth conversations whenever i would like, with some of the top medical professionals in the state, and country...

so zip it fruit cake....

#1011652 - 07/12/19 03:11 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Evotard and Wanka$$ should run for Prez. They know everything and are always right. The world is so simple to them. Who needs Trump?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1011653 - 07/12/19 03:22 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

stop crying and change your diaper you fvcking baby...

jesus christ...

#1011654 - 07/12/19 03:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

so zip it fruit cake....

Evotard, when you googled and cherry picked your modernhealthcare article did you notice it was from 2012? Thats the problem with googling to support your beliefs, you can get inaccurate or dated information. Seems like you should know that article is dated since you read modernhealthcare daily and talk with industry insiders daily.

Wanka$$ and Evotard 2020!!!!! Lets make this happen!!!!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 144 of 222 < 1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 794 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |