Three Rivers Marine

Page 176 of 222 < 1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1017985 - 12/04/19 09:31 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Oh trust me, my congress person gets some finely worded letters from time to time. It sucks being an independent as far as getting anything of value accomplished, but damn if I don't sleep well at night.

#notasucker.

#notapartisanhackballwasherwhomwashestheballsoftheverypeopletheyclaimtodespisedespiteprojectingtheverythingsforwhichtheyareguiltyupontheotherpartybecauseheyfuckthoseguyswearerightandtheyarewrongbecausewearevirtuousandtheyarenotsoweareroghtandtheyarewrongandourtribeisbetterthanyours.

#1017987 - 12/04/19 09:44 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Which is what? Not following you. Do I need to make a decision or choice here? If so, I choose D: none of the above.

#1017990 - 12/04/19 09:52 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: NickD90
Nah - sorry to disappoint you Dan. Once you realize that neither side is perfect & virtuous and that zero politicians are honest, good people - you'll come to realize that you've been nothing but that same ballwasher you accuse others of being, but on the other side of aisle.

I expect better. Rise above - for if you don't, you'll have proven my point.

I'm sorry - did I claim one side was perfect and virtuous? No, I did not. But you already knew that and are now engaged in some false narrative.

In fact, you're real close to falling into the straight up liar category that Hank belongs to. Go ahead and quote me ballwashing for Democrats like Hank and Evo ballwash for Trump.

You can't do it because it isn't there.

But you already know this.

This is no hill to die on. Trump is a sack of sh!t that isn't worth defending, yet here you are. And your only move is to pretend I do the same thing. Weak. I expect better from you - rise above.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1017991 - 12/04/19 10:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Nope. Prove it by throwing Obama and Hillary under the bus right now. You know what they are and what they've done. I know what they are and what they've done. Yet, you won't and can't do it because you got 1/2 black balls and droopy meat curtains all up in your face. I fuckin' hate Trump, but yet you hold fort over the exact same pieces of chit.

Russia! Impeachment! Kavanaugh! You'll defend that hogwash all day long. If not, call it out for what it is. Right now. Do it.

Care to speak about the 8 Hillary donors, including 1 sex offender that just got arrested? Ed Buck? Hunter Biden? Trudeau and black face. VA Gov and black face? Antifa violence? Haiti? Pay to play? Ukraine? Iran? IRS? Transgenders in sports? Metoo? Epstein & Clinton? Weinstein? 2A encroachment? Any of the other myriad of bullchit that gets spewed? Defend it or call it out.

Nope! You won't because you are a hack. Call em' out! Do it. Do it right now. I dare you. If not, well...then I win again.

My point being is that yes, Evo is right. Your just too fuckin' stupid to admit it because of the messenger, not the message. That's what makes you a myopic partisan hack.

Yes, I do in fact rise above. I hope to see you up here soon, but I won't hold my breath.

[ crickets ]

Edited by NickD90 (12/04/19 10:23 PM)

#1017994 - 12/04/19 10:22 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Yep - totally. That must be it.

Can't speak to the topics at hand or create a defensible position, so you gotta look for any hook that you can to make yourself "seem" to look better. You think you look better, but in reality - you look like an ass.

So no quarter here Chief. Grow a spine ya' hack and debate on merit.

Yep - totally drunk because that's how a drunk person talks.

If that's the case, your ass is being handed to you by a drunk. Congrats HACK!

#1017995 - 12/04/19 10:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
What amazes me is that the Dems run all these illegal things, known to "everybody", and the simply never get caught. How many investigations did the GOP run during Obama's tenure, and it resulted in how many convictions? The DT comes along and he and his folks rack up lots of jail time.

Is it just the Dems are geniuses and the GOP morons???

#1017996 - 12/04/19 10:28 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Damn Nick, how did you not kill Toff while hunting together? I hear he likes to talk......a lot. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#1017997 - 12/04/19 10:37 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Carcassman]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Carcassman
What amazes me is that the Dems run all these illegal things, known to "everybody", and the simply never get caught. How many investigations did the GOP run during Obama's tenure, and it resulted in how many convictions? The DT comes along and he and his folks rack up lots of jail time.

Is it just the Dems are geniuses and the GOP morons???

That's actually a great question. Why is it that Hillary's emails got called a "matter" by AG Lynch? Why is it that VP Biden is on actual recorded video bragging about Ukraine quid pro quo and nothing has been done about it? Why is it $1.5 billion in cash on pallets got sent to Iran with zero questions? Why is it that Comey took classified documents home and hasn't been prosecuted? Why is it that NBC sat on Epstein when Billy was implicated? I ask myself these exact same questions and many others.

Maybe something is rotten in Denmark? Yet, here's comes the defense from people that would rather defend rotten fish than Denmark. Hmmm....

#1017998 - 12/04/19 10:47 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Damn Nick, how did you not kill Toff while hunting together? I hear he likes to talk......a lot. smile

Because I'm not a GOP ballwasher? My friendships always supersede politics and always will.

I'm being accused of being a Trump ballwasher when I only really, really, really hate hypocrites and I call bullchit when I see it. If I have to be the mirror, then so be it. Don't blame the mirror, blame the reflection. I understand that this causes some to feel pain and thereby resort to lashing out. I get it. Growing mentally and admitting fault is hard and it's a serious challenge for most. Again, I get it. I don't mean to be a dick, but if that's what it takes, then again....so be it.

#1018000 - 12/04/19 11:01 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

No way man! More 8 ball!!!

grin

Ya'll so easy to get riled up. Panties in bunches. This is sport for me. It's fun - not personal, so please take it as a sincere compliment when I tell you all to suck my dick.

#1018002 - 12/04/19 11:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Off to bed. 8 ball has worn off. G'night ladies. Out.

#1018004 - 12/05/19 12:16 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Nick making some completely valid points and having reasonable views... many of which I also share. Good to see some level headed people on the board.

Overall I’m not a Trump supporter myself as I disagree with most of what he says. I do however give him credit for what he does well and condemn him for what he doesn’t do well. I do this for all politicians regardless of where they fall on the political spectrum. Most people don’t do this and fall victim to the polarization. They either 100% hate/despise or are a ballguzzler. They rarely judge and discuss actions or policies. That requires more mental energy and thought than most exert because they are either too lazy to think beyond surface level or they lack the ability and unfortunately are dumbfukkks.

Or they talk incessantly because they love listening to themselves so much that they don’t care about what actually comes out of their own mouths. Or also could be because they are partisan hacks. We see the best example of the latter two cases with both Todd and Wanker. They both love to listen to themselves talk, and they both are partisan hacks. They are eerily similar despite being so “different”. rofl

The biggest problem is innate of the DS... most people opening their fukkkin mouths despite not actually having anything of value to say. DS is a place for the idiotic, deranged, sick or self-loathing individuals of PP to come and feel good about themselves by picking on others or to fit in. There is no quality content on the DS. It is exclusively for entertainment purposes. One can get the latest regurgitated FAUX News or Clown News Network biotching points, armchair quarterback quality analysis of sports, unsubstantiated facts from the self proclaimed “scholar” of the board or even find out the latest on when the world will end... all of which time after time prove to be completely fukkkin useless. The one thing you can also certainly count on is never finding any quality content.

Streamer

#1018006 - 12/05/19 07:24 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Nick seems upset. rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1018008 - 12/05/19 07:57 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

"Seems" upset? Chit dawg! I AM upset. You would be too if'n you were a Denver Donks fan.

Last night was fun and we should do it again sometime. grin

#1018009 - 12/05/19 07:59 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Nick, you claim basically that Repooplicans get prosecuted for crimes that Demotards do not. As if the Demotards get away with things in plain sight that Repooplicans do not.

Could it be that the whataboutism conspiarcy theories have poisoned your brain? Maybe a lot of it is BS? I think most of the crooks and pedos get caught, no matter their party affiliation. I also think the Repooplicans would go after these criminal Demotards if there was anything there that held water, like the email server did, which The Kunt testified for like 2 days about (a sign that maybe she did think ahe was innocent), unlike Trump who wont say anything under oath (looks very guilty).

Neither party supports pedos and criminals intentionally as a party policy, so neither supports pedos and crooks. There is no double standard, its just hard to tell because of all the whataboutism and deflection.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1018011 - 12/05/19 08:13 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Also, I have read some books about Mafia families. Trump appears to run his entire operation like a crime family would. He never makes the shady call, or goes to the shady meetings, et cetera. He always delegates the risk away from the boss. So when people say, there is no proof, they do not understand how criminal syndicates and conspiracies operate. Most of the moves imply guilt IMO, protect the boss at all costs. Trump even likes being considered the boss and relishes micromanaging everything to get his desired result. Obama, Bush, and the Clintons never seemed so tight knit and controlling to me, which appeared less criminalized to me.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1018013 - 12/05/19 08:16 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Beezy - follow along. No such claims were made. You still seem to think this is about sides or possibly which side might be "better". Both sides are utter chit and we all know it. I think I spelled that out earlier and you may have just missed it.

Pubs = chit ass criminals
Dems = chit ass criminals

Here's the point. Neither side can bring up any topic here without the other side resorting to calling names or being accused of being ballwashers. As soon as the opposite side is brought up, then it becomes about whataboutism.

There is no debate on merit. I guess my mistake was thinking that there could be a debate on merit in these here parts.

Edited by NickD90 (12/05/19 08:25 AM)

#1018014 - 12/05/19 08:21 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Also, I have read some books about Mafia families. Trump appears to run his entire operation like a crime family would. He never makes the shady call, or goes to the shady meetings, et cetera. He always delegates the risk away from the boss. So when people say, there is no proof, they do not understand how criminal syndicates and conspiracies operate. Most of the moves imply guilt IMO, protect the boss at all costs. Trump even likes being considered the boss and relishes micromanaging everything to get his desired result. Obama, Bush, and the Clintons never seemed so tight knit and controlling to me, which appeared less criminalized to me.

I can agree with most of that. I won't bring up anything or anyone else lest I be accused of whataboutism. Now pick a another name out of the hat and do them too.

#1018015 - 12/05/19 08:22 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
avidangler
Unregistered

FINALLY a post on why I never discuss politics. Other than I'm vapid.

#1018017 - 12/05/19 08:29 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Smart man. That's usually my MO too, but sometimes I slip up or get ornery and go looking for some spirited debate and chit talking.

Page 176 of 222 < 1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
5 registered (wolverine, Carcassman, No More Ice Fishin, steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1166 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645373 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |