#1018657 - 12/13/19 09:02 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Imagine caring about any of this......

Exactly.

The great pretender, pretending not to care, probably pretending to pretend from his pretendvost....priceless.

What a d'bag.

rolleyes

I'd like to take you seriously, but that would be to insult your intelligence.

- Albert Einstein.

#1018663 - 12/13/19 10:23 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
avidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
causing Sandmann to get death threats, including some whores saying they would give blow jobs to whoever beat him up first....?

Dude the fkn SANDMAN!!!!!

Behold the greatest wrestling entrance in history

#1018664 - 12/13/19 10:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
avidangler
Unregistered

lol....sure you would, Ralphy..... rofl

...sure you would. rofl

Dude Sol Dic is your real named Ralph?

#1018667 - 12/14/19 05:25 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Imagine caring about any of this......

Exactly.

The great pretender, pretending not to care, probably pretending to pretend from his pretendvost....priceless.

What a d'bag.

rolleyes

I mean, there has to be a small amount of care involved otherwise there wouldn't be posts about "not caring". If'n they really didn't care, they wouldn't post at all. Posting about "not caring" is only a front to pretend to be a cool kid because they "don't care", when in actuality, they do care....they just don't have anything enlightening or worthwhile to say. But you already knew that and that's why we point and laugh.

For the life of me, I still can't figure out how some can't internet. This technology isn't new. This isn't some 1998 AOL dial up voodoo blackmagic being used to fool cavemen. It's the current year. All of this has been figured out by now. Well, at least by some. Praise be for those folks too, because again, someone has to be laughed at. How boring would life be if everyone was smart like us?

#1018669 - 12/14/19 07:16 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
The thing is, Nap, you're not smart. Caring about what scumbag politicians say or tweet confirms this. Im not here to beat my chest, i am retartded, and damnit, i can recognize fellow retards and the DS is full of them......its why we are here.

I like your rationale of posting something worthwhile and enlightening, i agree, its a subjective matter, and what you infer as worthwhile and enlightening to the vast majority it comes across as lonely, scared, and self absorbed on the DS

#1018675 - 12/14/19 08:15 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Evo
Oh so senators, congressman, whips, reps, music and movie stars don't count.

Government officials that have been there 10, 20, 30 years?

Right...

If it were the other way, meaning Republicans doing it, you would be calling for their heads...

But it's not, and as i stated previously, that's what you people do, only attack the other sides flaws, and never accept responsibility for your own....

lol

To fight off the false equivalence label, he brings another false equivalence to the argument.

Well done.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1018677 - 12/14/19 08:47 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline

The thing is, Nap, you're not smart. Caring about what scumbag politicians say or tweet confirms this. Im not here to beat my chest, i am retartded, and damnit, i can recognize fellow retards and the DS is full of them......its why we are here.

I like your rationale of posting something worthwhile and enlightening, i agree, its a subjective matter, and what you infer as worthwhile and enlightening to the vast majority it comes across as lonely, scared, and self absorbed on the DS

That was beautiful and brought a tear to my eye, but not for any of the reasons you'd probably guess. However, I'll refrain from inferring as to what you'd might guess, because my brain won't stoop to those levels of mental retardation. You speak of worthwhile and enlightening posts, but yet as far as you're concerned, you might as well be chasing Bigfoot like Rich. That chit's mythical to you and is always around the next bend.

So go ahead, lead the way onto the field of battle and show us your worthwhile and enlightening posts. I'll ride the pine and throw darts as you do. Deal?

Like Uncle Rico, here's your big shot in the big game. I expect to be seeing footballs thrown over mountains here. Anything less and I'll deem it unworthy from the bench.

Reluctantly crouched at the starting line.
Engines pumping and thumping in time.

#1018699 - 12/14/19 12:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: NickD90

That was beautiful and brought a tear to my eye, but not for any of the reasons you'd probably guess. However, I'll refrain from inferring as to what you'd might guess, because my brain won't stoop to those levels of mental retardation. You speak of worthwhile and enlightening posts, but yet as far as you're concerned, you might as well be chasing Bigfoot like Rich. That chit's mythical to you and is always around the next bend.

So go ahead, lead the way onto the field of battle and show us your worthwhile and enlightening posts. I'll ride the pine and throw darts as you do. Deal?

Like Uncle Rico, here's your big shot in the big game. I expect to be seeing footballs thrown over mountains here. Anything less and I'll deem it unworthy from the bench.

Reluctantly crouched at the starting line.
Engines pumping and thumping in time.

Coming from the guy who started the, "fight me" thread.....lol

Lonely, scared, and trying too hard. Its ok, we are all in this together. When the salmon and steelhead fishing started going in the schitter, the main board dried up, leaving the DS for the " enlightened"

Its all good NapD

#1018703 - 12/14/19 03:04 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

It's always all good on the DS, Bentster. beer

#1018708 - 12/14/19 04:50 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Speaking of _______ster, where did that lying, no good, rotten, charter boat riding, loud mouth go?

#1018710 - 12/14/19 05:06 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Banned and then recently unbanned. He's posted once or twice since his ungrounding.

#1018732 - 12/14/19 11:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Bent Metal]
avidangler
Unregistered

Speaking of _______ster, where did that lying, no good, rotten, charter boat riding, loud mouth go?

Barbarosa executed his career briefly .

#1018735 - 12/15/19 07:40 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: avidangler

Barbarosa executed his career briefly .

Good, this place needs more Barbarosa and less Hamster

#1018852 - 12/17/19 07:49 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Sweet story Bro.
Trump is your president.
Be careful not to be a hypocrite.
Trump has a whole different size money scale than you do.

I'm sure you have never screwed anyone out of a dime and I so respect you for that.

FYI- Trump isn't dancing at church.
He's thinking of all the dark meat he's eaten around the holidays.

Gotta go.
Best of luck.

Yeah... That was a bit over the top. Sorry about that. I was trying to stick to the whole "Trumpguzzler" theme. Certainly nothing personal intended.

That said, I stand by my assertion that Trump supporters allow him to get away with $hit they would never condone in their own lives on almost a daily basis. Ask yourself one, simple question:

Knowing what you know, would you choose to do business of any kind with Donald Trump? I don't know the answer, but I kind of doubt it's a yes.

If he's not worthy of trust, how on Earth is he worthy of the office he holds?

#1018853 - 12/17/19 07:57 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Black Bart]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Black Bart
Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02

This is your brain on Trump jizz. When you can draw an equivalency between making an unfortunate life choice and intentionally screwing people out of millions of dollars, you have officially been assimilated into the Cult of Trump.

You seem angry. You're not mad are ya ? [/quote]

I am kind of mad, to be honest, but my true motivation is concern. I really do fear that by brazenly refusing to allow Congress its power of Executive oversight, Trump is doing severe, potentially irreparable damage to our democracy.

When you voted for Trump, did you want him to be President or King?

We already live in a plutocracy (the Republican ideal), but that generally beats a monarchy in terms of social justice. I don't think we want to go back to a monarchy.

#1018903 - 12/17/19 03:30 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Black Bart Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Adna
[quote=FleaFlickr02]

This is your brain on Trump jizz. When you can draw an equivalency between making an unfortunate life choice and intentionally screwing people out of millions of dollars, you have officially been assimilated into the Cult of Trump.

You seem angry. You're not mad are ya ?

I am kind of mad, to be honest, but my true motivation is concern. I really do fear that by brazenly refusing to allow Congress its power of Executive oversight, Trump is doing severe, potentially irreparable damage to our democracy.

When you voted for Trump, did you want him to be President or King?

We already live in a plutocracy (the Republican ideal), but that generally beats a monarchy in terms of social justice. I don't think we want to go back to a monarchy. [/quote

Mr. FF ... It's not so much that I voted FOR Trump, but rather that I voted AGAINST that nasty bitch he was running against.

Like you, I do not always like what Trump has to say. But hey, for my money, I think he just doing it on purpose because it's just to damn much fun to watch the collective heads of the liberals and the spineless fence sitters to explode.

Gotta admit, he's got that covered and for me that's just money in the bank.

So with that, how bout trying not to stress the fvck out over things that are out of your immediate control. Look on the bright side, you still have a single vote to cast, on way or the other, come this upcoming November. And then there shall be peace.

My short term advice, go out to coast, flick a few fleas and enjoy the holiday season.

Chreers. Marv

Edited by Black Bart (12/17/19 03:31 PM)

#1018907 - 12/17/19 05:10 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You seem angry. You're not mad are ya ?

I'm kinda of mad that Obongo got all sorts of passes. If targeting conservatives by the IRS is not a impeachable act...what is? Anyone want to defend this?

Edited by Sol Duc (12/17/19 06:41 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

Page 183 of 222 < 1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 176 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |