THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1020988 - 01/30/20 03:27 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) ***** [Re: 5 * General Evo]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Them boys are 100lbs soaking wet..lol.
Easy work.
Fvckin junkies.

I thought I've seen it all until I saw the sagging carhartts.
What a douche waffle.

#1020990 - 01/30/20 03:32 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the first guy and the last guy are 6'1 and 6'3, little heavier than 100 lol...

you know what i look like, kinda at a slight disadvantage, but you are going to have to fvcking kill me, and im pretty sure that aint happening so im not worried...

the rest of em yeah, smaller guys... Sean, the son is about 160... idiot used to tell me he was a black belt in Aikido and would be out in the yard like a little anime character swinging sticks and sh!t around... he knew i would beat the brakes off his ass tho...

his mom would also tell us that she trained him in "Gung Fu", and would say it with a stupid accent... dumb bitch...

she also said she was in the military in Vietnam, and was a veteran...

so i know where her jack ass son learned it from...

#1020993 - 01/30/20 03:36 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Hanker
Why are those two gentlemen cleaning the trunk of their car?

Because, tweak.

#1020995 - 01/30/20 03:37 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Evo
the first guy and the last guy are 6'1 and 6'3, little heavier than 100 lol...

you know what i look like, kinda at a slight disadvantage, but you are going to have to fvcking kill me, and im pretty sure that aint happening so im not worried...

the rest of em yeah, smaller guys... Sean, the son is about 160... idiot used to tell me he was a black belt in Aikido and would be out in the yard like a little anime character swinging sticks and sh!t around... he knew i would beat the brakes off his ass tho...

his mom would also tell us that she trained him in "Gung Fu", and would say it with a stupid accent... dumb bitch...

she also said she was in the military in Vietnam, and was a veteran...

so i know where her jack ass son learned it from...

Sounds like you got a couple of tweak-kwon-do black belts next door.
Savages...lol

#1020996 - 01/30/20 03:38 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Not that any of these fine outstanding citizens could afford an attorney, but LIBEL is the thing ya' know!

Evo, you may want to take those down or at least photoshop their faces. Just sayin' man.

#1020997 - 01/30/20 03:38 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Evo, have you tried taking any of those guys fishing?

#1021000 - 01/30/20 03:44 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

See bent, I told you this would get some wings.
I love the topic title.

#1021002 - 01/30/20 03:47 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: SpoonFed]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
See bent, I told you this would get some wings.
I love the topic title.

ho

#1021003 - 01/30/20 03:47 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Right when things looked grim, the DS delivers....rofl
SF

#1021004 - 01/30/20 03:48 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: stonefish]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: stonefish
Right when things looked grim, the DS delivers....rofl
SF

Stay tuned buddy.

#1021005 - 01/30/20 03:49 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i think they were pulling clothes out... these stupid fvcks would show up in like white shirts and jeans, go to the trunk, and pull out a bunch of red sh!t and put it on before going in the house... was the most retarded fvcking thing ive ever seen...

if you are going to be an OG Blood, be a blood everywhere, dont just do it when you go into some bitches house... fvcking pussies..

ride through Hilltop in that sh!t, dont be a bitch....

this was the 17 year old girl that they brought over there and were running trains on.... she was really pretty at first... about a month later she looked exactly like those pictures of before and after police drug photos... haggard as fvck...

we didnt know it, but they had 2 very very large gladiator pits in the house, one day im in here talking to you fvcks, and i hear these people screaming bloody murder like someone just got killed...

we go outside, and the mom in that picture, the one in front, is screaming her head off begging for help, for her little chiauhua dog... Katie, being an animal lover wanted to go help her which i told her do not leave the yard...

no one was helping the lady from inside the house either...

so i put some shoes on and went over there, her son came out and i told him "you know me and Sean have fvcking problems, but this is me not being an asshole" to which he nodded... so im trying to calm the dog down, and i turn to look at him, and the dog latched onto my hand HARD... well, having grown up around German Shephards that some were sold to police departments as K9s and Dobies, Rotts, ect, ive been bit before, and knew not to rip my hand away as it would cause tear wounds....

so for 30 seconds i gritted it out while this little fvck was clinching down on the meat between my thumb and finger... eventually it let go...

had to go to the hospital that night, and the dog died from its injuries...

when we got back, i was walking across the street after talking to the other neighbor, and i hear these footsteps rapidly approaching me from behind, im like 10 feet from my door in my yard, about 30 feet from the road, turn around and its the son of the lady whos dog died.... he is also the sister of the chick they were all fvckin...

anyways, im about ready to blast this fvcker, and he comes up and says "hey hey, i just wanted to thank you for your help, i really appreciate you helping my mom"...

was kinda shocked actually, just responded no problem bud, and told him that Sean was a piece of sh!t and he needed to stop hanging out with people like that before he fvcks his life up beyond repair...

he knew what i was saying, but i dont think he had the strength to actually do it... he shook his head but looked kinda defeated, like there was no way for him to change...

that kid and situation kinda bothered me, and im not sure what ever happened to him... he had a bunch of tats and gang sh!t too, but never fvcked with me, even when his friends were getting clowned on right in front of him....

#1021009 - 01/30/20 03:55 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: ]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Well,I'm intrigued thus far. I've learned...

Evo puts the fear of god into trailer park trash meth heads.

Spoonhead is built like Mike Tyson .

Where I live is pretty nice.

That's about all I've learned .

#1021011 - 01/30/20 03:59 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

No, I just throw hammers like iron mike.

#1021013 - 01/30/20 04:00 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

ask the PC Sheriffs office, they have about 400 pictures and 2 of my flash drives...

libel is lies, there are no lies here, and i could give 2 fvcks less...

there was also this guy named Casey a few years back, well he would sometimes come to the window at me room and try to smoke weed with us, never liked the guy, i locked the internet one day and he demanded that i unlock it, which i said we canceled...

i let him in my house one day, well i had a gas can that was stolen, and thought it was someone else, well this other idiot told him that i said it was him...

so this big fvck comes in and sits down and starts talking about it, and im like WTF...

then, he asks me if i want to go camping with him to a big party that weekend, to which i was like no... the stupid fvck had the balls to ask Katie if she wanted to go with him, and shes like eww no fvcking way... he yapped while walking out as i was telling him to get the fvck out of my house...

well a week later, CPS takes the kids from Sean, and it was because of him...

hes telling me all this bullsh!t and doesnt realize that i know how to do sh!t, and can find out any information i want about you...

so i did...

i paid for the fvcks court records which were the reason for the kids being taken...

a couple years before, him and his girlfriend, had her i think it was 2 kids, ages 4 and 7, have fvcking SEX with EACH OTHER, then had sex with THEM....

i printed out all the paper work, and put it on flash drives as well...

he used to do security for a fairly large underground music promotion company that goes all across the state and coast, and would be at shows with sometimes 18 and under crowds....

guess who never got to do any of that sh!t in this state anymore because of me?

fvckin putz moved to Idaho or some sh!t to get away from what was about to happen after i exposed his fvckin ass...

see some of you might run from problems like that... I WONT... ill end it...

#1021014 - 01/30/20 04:00 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
Well,I'm intrigued thus far. I've learned...

Evo puts the fear of god into trailer park trash meth heads.

Spoonhead is built like Mike Tyson .

Where I live is pretty nice.

That's about all I've learned .

Dude.....Evo is built like Tyson

<----------

#1021017 - 01/30/20 04:05 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#1021018 - 01/30/20 04:07 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

see some of you might run from problems like that... I WONT... ill end it...

I'm shaking and about ready to vomit. I would just run faster than the next guy, problem solved

#1021019 - 01/30/20 04:11 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Lol..that first one was schaub..what a bum.

#1021020 - 01/30/20 04:11 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you are missing the point...

you cant run from problems and expect things to get better, sometimes you need to fix them yourself...

running and hiding wont save you from sh!t...

take for instance 3rd and Pine, you think everyone down there should just run away and leave the place void?

no, you rise up as a fvckin community and FIX it...

our neighborhood is great now, and the neighbors are very thankful for everything that i did...

now we can all live in peace together... like it should be...

#1021021 - 01/30/20 04:12 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

my buddy Demico was on that TUF10, he actually lost to Shaub on the show and didnt get to advance...

was the same one with Kimbo, and he was good friends with him....

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
FISH'N BRASS, jomat, Rollo, Venga, Warlock49766
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 829 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645447 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |