Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1020897 - 01/29/20 08:01 PM Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) *****
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
In this episode we will focus on the pros and cons of naming rivers on the internet, why Cali girls have low standards, where is Slo Dunce, and of course, recent poll results provided by non other than.......himself, AA

Future episodes will include riveting details of what happened when they were not in their tree stands on Nap and Toffs latest hunting adventure, Evo's latest evidence in the mail thief scandal, and why Frank left so soon.....

Edited by Bent Metal (01/29/20 08:14 PM)

#1020907 - 01/29/20 10:03 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

I'm ready to hear this. Lol popcorn
I could see this going somewhere.

#1020910 - 01/29/20 10:26 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: ]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

I'd never give me pu$$y. If I were a woman. But women are different than we are,and [Bleeeeep!] us for a variety of reasons. Low standards or not. I'll take it.

#1020939 - 01/30/20 10:49 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

What's today's episode consist of Bent?

#1020948 - 01/30/20 12:29 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Thanks for asking Spoony, in todays addition of Days of our Darkest Lives we will start by answering the question of, " why did Frank leave us so soon." By answering this, we will understand why he left us and what this means going forward.

California, charter boats, and Stam..... Ok, Frank leaves, 30k posts+, penchant for politics and fat cats, owes Stam money, 49ers. Stam taps out after Frank leaves. Frank gone, Stam out, 9ers in SuperBowl......Ironic??..?.enter AcidDangler, lovechild of Stam and Frank, charter captain of dry land whaling adventures, and Cali resident hell bent on eroding Wa states last remaining steelhead populations. Prophecy fulfilled!

Wondering why Slo D hasn't posted in awhile? Stay tuned

#1020954 - 01/30/20 01:02 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

rofl
That was gold. Everything I was expecting.
I'm ready for tomorrow's episode.

#1020963 - 01/30/20 01:48 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I hope the next bed time story is "Green Eggs and Redhook"....it's my favorite!

#1020970 - 01/30/20 02:04 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i caught the mail thief on Dec 19th at 3:21 AM... hasnt been back since...

this time i was standing out there in my underwear...

the other possible thieves, the neighbors, got evicted last summer... because of me...

now the son is in jail for assault, domestic violence, assault on a unborn child, torture, assault with a deadly weapon, failure to turn over a weapon, identity theft, possession of a stolen vehicle, possession of car theft tools, possession of methamphetamine, and a couple other things... hes gone for a while...

my life is fuckin great right now....

#1020972 - 01/30/20 02:10 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Maybe you should move the trailer to a nicer neighborhood.

#1020973 - 01/30/20 02:15 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

this place is fine now, my mexican neighbors bought the house from the landowner and his daughter now lives there...

just a heads up, the entire area gets hammered by mail theft, from Canyon to Meridian and everything in between and surrounding...

this piece of sh!t wont be coming back tho, and when i see him again, well, take a guess what is going to happen....

the son of the bitch that lived there, had some reallllll fvcked up women and dudes coming over there, almost got into like 5 fights with them... every fvcking time the tucked tail and ran...

then apologized to me a few days later...

fake ass wannabe blood bitches....

#1020975 - 01/30/20 02:23 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

There ain't no gangsters round here anymore. Muthaphuckers are as soft as baby chit nowadays.

I went to high school with a group of local dudes who were about that life though.
I went through the wrong neighborhood one night and was with my buddy. If it weren't for him being with me I would have been in big trouble. Real$hit.

#1020976 - 01/30/20 02:25 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

When you're built like Mike Tyson, I sure as hell wouldn't mess with you.

Edited by Bent Metal (01/30/20 02:31 PM)

#1020978 - 01/30/20 02:33 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

there was a couple dudes that came around that i wouldnt have messed with, they were some rather large Samoans, but they werent friends of theirs, they were pimps and dealers...

the "friends" of his were bitches... hella neck tats, bandanas, ect, guys thought they were tough as sh!t...

then i came out...

#1020980 - 01/30/20 02:40 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Evo

.. hella neck tats, bandanas, ect, guys thought they were tough as sh!t...

then i came out...

Do you have any neck tats?

#1020981 - 01/30/20 02:41 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

I was lucky because my buddy was cool with these 3 guys who were bout to try to whoop and rob us. Lol.. He had to let them know quick who we were. It was damn near pitch black outside.

I got a good one. One night I was cutting through these woods to get home and right when I was coming out of the entrance I see this flash and realized I just got clocked. I wasn't rocked so I went level 10 and pieced the [Bleeeeep!] out of dude. Once he went down his buddy wanted the smoke so I faked a body kick and came over with a right that landed flush on the jaw and he was snoring before he hit the ground. I had a sore jaw for a day but felt good about putting two goons to sleep.
I even told those boys, "sleep tight" while I walked away. They're lucky I wasn't old enough to own a gun. It was either them or me that night and it wasn't them.

#1020983 - 01/30/20 02:52 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Ya'll need better credit scores.

#1020984 - 01/30/20 02:53 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Hanker
Spooner has a lot of female encounters in the dark. Makes me jealous and wish I wasn't gay.

Hey man, that's something you're gonna have to figure out on your own.

#1020985 - 01/30/20 02:54 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: NickD90]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Ya'll need better credit scores.

Nah I'm good.

#1020986 - 01/30/20 03:20 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

me? no, i dont have any tattoos, dont care to get any, id rather spend my money on fishing gear or guns...

anyways, it was people like this fvckin retard,

and this little bitch, likes to run his mouth to my girlfriend, and damn near got fvckin iced on a warm summer day

then this little faggot, i almost beat his bitch ass 3 times, motherfvcker would mug the sh!t out of me every time i would go outside, lawnwork, bbq, whatever... when i would look at him, he would be like WTF YOU LOOKIN AT... then id clown the fvck out of him in front of his friends and he usually just STFU and went back inside... after the 3rd time he apologized to me and didnt do it anymore... people tend to think twice when the other party you are trying to intimidate cant be intimidated...

then there was this little faggot, he popped off one day, well a year or so ago he got into an accident, and had to get reconstructive surgery, basically i told him if he kept his sh!t up, i was going to rip the rest of his fvckin face off... he left...

then a month or so later, i saw him in the store, and he had the balls to expose the grip of a pistol to me and Katie... bascially i gave him his chance to be an idiot...

he left....

this is the son in the green shirt... ive known him since i moved here... he had his kids taken by CPS 5 times, his ex is a fvckin junkie from hell, he one time pulled a shotgun on my trying to be funny, well he learned how funny i thought it was really quick.. he constantly used to tell me, and other people that he did 287 combat jumps in the US Army, and was sweeping mines a week after 9/11 in Afghanistan... problem with that, we havent done any combat jumps like that since Vietnam, and everyone knew he was lying... he never even passed boot camp, and was kicked out... i always would ask him where is DD-214s where and he would always say he lost them... well anyone that knows anything about the military, knows that those forms are some of the most important pieces of your life after the military...

there was a couple more, like one night Katie saw some car parked in the middle of the road right in front of our house... so i grabbed the night vision and was looking and there was a chick that had her head on the dash of the truck, watched her for about 2 minutes, and thought she was dead... then she lifts her head up, takes the rubber band off, and starts sucking the blood out of her arm... at that point i had had it, so i walked over there, the window was cracked, and i said roll the fuckin window down...

the dumb [Bleeeeep!] opened the door and slammed it into me, to which i kicked the fvckin thing shut and dented the fvck out of it, she rolled down the window and i said get the fvck out from in front of my house with that sh!t...

she spit on me...

it took a lot for me to not knock her fvcking teeth out for that, so i just shined my bright ass light in her face and blinded the fvck out of her, then they realized i had my pistol, and bolted like lightning....

then there was this fvck, parked in the same area, im out there watching, and forgot that the stupid night vision throws off a red glint for the UV needed to see... well he saw it and shined a light at me and immediately saw my pistol and was like "oh sh!t hes got a pistol", to which i said YEP... then he wanted to fight me, told me to put the gun away and come over there...

no problemo...

then my neighbor came out with his .45, and hes like "you called for backup", actually dumbfvck, i didnt call anyone... he kept barking, wouldnt do sh!t, i kept calling him a pussy ass slob and he wouldnt do anything...

then he gets in the car and is like "where gonna have some fun tonight", to which i responded, "if you make me come out of my house again, im coming out with a fvcking 12 gauge, well see whats up then"...

he left and never came back...

ive got more photos of other people, but thats enough for now...

fvck all of them, you wanna bring that sh!t around my family, and put them in danger, and talk sh!t to my girlfriend, well surprise motherfvcker, IM here now....

#1020987 - 01/30/20 03:26 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Originally Posted By: Evo

.. hella neck tats, bandanas, ect, guys thought they were tough as sh!t...

then i came out...

Do you have any neck tats?

rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645424 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |