THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1021111 - 01/31/20 10:14 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) ***** [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Sure you do scrunt. Is that what your mommy tells you?
You don't have a title for $hit cause your a loser.

Keep cryriver Bitch.
Feel free to wave your flag, I'll take it easy on you.

#1021112 - 01/31/20 10:16 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Evo
you know what i look like, kinda at a slight disadvantage, but you are going to have to fvcking kill me, and im pretty sure that aint happening so im not worried...

Dumbest thing Evotard ever posted.....

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1021113 - 01/31/20 10:18 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
Sure you do scrunt. Is that what your mommy tells you?
You don't have a title for $hit cause your a loser.

Keep cryriver Bitch.
Feel free to wave your flag, I'll take it easy on you.

rofl

Now THIS is a meltdown! Did you spit on your screen?

Does it make you mad that I control you like this? Maybe you should log out like your twin, Evo. He seems to get upset like you do. Must be genetic.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1021114 - 01/31/20 10:21 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

none of my stories are true... i make up everything... my name isnt even Nate...

#1021115 - 01/31/20 10:25 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
^^ Is this you and Spoonfedhead in 1990?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1021116 - 01/31/20 10:27 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

no, spoon is like 5 10 205 ish...

that is my brother, who is 6'2 240 ish...

wanna meet him?

#1021117 - 01/31/20 10:27 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh, and that was more like 1985 ish...

#1021118 - 01/31/20 10:27 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Those are some great pics Nate. Happy kids and good lookin' pups. I'd bet there was nothing in the world that those pups couldn't and wouldn't handle.

Maybe you should get another one and train it to kill anything with face and neck tats? Mail thieves and possums wouldn't stand a chance.

#1021119 - 01/31/20 10:30 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Spoons custom title has been appropriately updated.

Dan, you dont have to send me that 20 dolla, I did it for free.. On me bud.

#1021120 - 01/31/20 10:31 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

those 3 werent even half....

that last one, Ingo, went on to the KC police department....

#1021122 - 01/31/20 10:35 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Sky-Guy]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy

smile

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1021125 - 01/31/20 10:41 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Evo
no, spoon is like 5 10 205 ish...

that is my brother, who is 6'2 240 ish...

wanna meet him?

Got damn close, 200#

#1021126 - 01/31/20 10:41 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Ahhhhh, as the Days of Our Darkest Lives draws on, a new twist is evolving in this episode of, " the tallest midget." As the plot thickens and Pole numbers continue to evolve, our panel of experts will analyze just who is the weakest and most consumable character on the DS? As the old guard weakens and becomes suseptable to depredation from the more recent posters, let's take a look at the most recent individuals to be consumed..... If you paid attention yesterday you know that a prophesy has been fulfilled by Stam and Frank Dent being annihilated in the name of newly acquired but long standing poster AcidAngler.

So, where does that leave the rest of us? As we stand right now, we are divided into two groups. Tribal bands are starting to form and even the ones who consider themselves removed from this evolving human atrocity will find themselves partaking.....we are already seeing this play out.

Evo, under a tyranic and oppressive neighborhood regime has separated himself and risen to the occasion and granted peace and amnesty to a trailer park in need of a savior. He will be questioned, mocked, and persecuted here under such terms as Libel, cowardice, and deadbeat, however, how will this effect him? And will he stay true to himself?

Danny and Spoony, the rift goes way back. Spoony is crossing swords with an internet message board legend, with upwards of 100k + posts in his lifetime. There is not an insult that the diminutive albeit vocal Dan hasn't been confronted with, although as time goes on, he will continue to be tested by the young wolves. They are starting to pattern his daily post regime and starting to take advantage of the evening cocktail hour. How long can this savy veteran hang on......stay tuned

Hanker, as the new handles/monikers evolve, so does this crafty poster. His approach varies from day to day, but his fixation on a select few could come back to bite him, will he broaden out and take on the likes of NapD or maybe even DWatkins? It's been tested with some potential playback and it's something we will have to monitor.

The plot continues to thicken and is far from being over, stay tuned, and don't forget that we will be visited by a long time poster who shall remain nameless.

#1021127 - 01/31/20 10:42 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Hanker
What&#146;s with the dog pics Evo?

He's over-sharing again. That's ok. He's on a roll. Just go with it and let's see where it takes us next.

#1021128 - 01/31/20 10:43 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy

smile

Sky-guy had to save Danny cause he was about to sink.
Danny always crying to a mod cause he can't take what he dishes out.
Typical b!tch.

Remember where you're at in the poll danny.
Big dogs eat and little crying puppies stay on the porch.

#1021129 - 01/31/20 10:45 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
I just hope its fuzzy moon pics...

#1021130 - 01/31/20 10:45 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Weird thread.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1021131 - 01/31/20 10:47 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
And what is the deal with the dog pics? I mean, I like dogs, and kids with dogs is one of the coolest things, but I am not sure where they fit in or why they are here.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1021132 - 01/31/20 10:48 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Ahhhhh, as the Days of Our Darkest Lives draws on, a new twist is evolving in this episode of, " the tallest midget." As the plot thickens and Pole numbers continue to evolve, our panel of experts will analyze just who is the weakest and most consumable character on the DS? As the old guard weakens and becomes suseptable to depredation from the more recent posters, let's take a look at the most recent individuals to be consumed..... If you paid attention yesterday you know that a prophesy has been fulfilled by Stam and Frank Dent being annihilated in the name of newly acquired but long standing poster AcidAngler.

So, where does that leave the rest of us? As we stand right now, we are divided into two groups. Tribal bands are starting to form and even the ones who consider themselves removed from this evolving human atrocity will find themselves partaking.....we are already seeing this play out.

Evo, under a tyranic and oppressive neighborhood regime has separated himself and risen to the occasion and granted peace and amnesty to a trailer park in need of a savior. He will be questioned, mocked, and persecuted here under such terms as Libel, cowardice, and deadbeat, however, how will this effect him? And will he stay true to himself?

Danny and Spoony, the rift goes way back. Spoony is crossing swords with an internet message board legend, with upwards of 100k + posts in his lifetime. There is not an insult that the diminutive albeit vocal Dan hasn't been confronted with, although as time goes on, he will continue to be tested by the young wolves. They are starting to pattern his daily post regime and starting to take advantage of the evening cocktail hour. How long can this savy veteran hang on......stay tuned

Hanker, as the new handles/monikers evolve, so does this crafty poster. His approach varies from day to day, but his fixation on a select few could come back to bite him, will he broaden out and take on the likes of NapD or maybe even DWatkins? It's been tested with some potential playback and it's something we will have to monitor.

The plot continues to thicken and is far from being over, stay tuned, and don't forget that we will be visited by a long time poster who shall remain nameless.

Yer' really coming into your own Bently. Like a young flower that's just starting to find herself and open up to this crazy world. I believe you've found your special purpose and that is a beautiful thing.

#1021133 - 01/31/20 10:48 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

Danny has folded under me numerous times. He's a puss not a legend.
I will go down in the books. Mark my words

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Don Wakefield, donwakefield, Monaghan, wntrrn
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |