THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1021069 - 01/30/20 09:03 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) ***** [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
Lol. I didn't mention any d!cks. But you bit my bait like a stocker trout.
I'm sure people have told you the same cause you like to talk about trumps d!ck so much.
Nice meltdown you little scrunt.

Awww. Are your feelings hurt now, too? You and Emo seem like you could be brothers or something.

Poor guy.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1021070 - 01/30/20 09:05 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Evo

and just a heads up, i have all the legal resources i will ever need... whether it be a lawyer, judge, cop, whatever...

Not surprising. Let me guess. Your cousin is a lawyer, your great uncle is a judge, and one of the neighbors in the trailer park knows a police officer? You also use to be friends with a guy who’s dad knows the governor?

rofl

#1021074 - 01/30/20 10:00 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: AcidAngler
Lol. I didn't mention any d!cks.
You kinda did though.

Look who came runnin, Gilbert gump.
What a dunce.

#1021075 - 01/30/20 10:04 PM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Yeah Dan I'm torn up about it.
I could put a $hit covered cigarette butt on a hook and Dan would still take the bait.

Go back to your miserable life.

#1021082 - 01/31/20 07:43 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Is there a thread on the DS that doesn't eventually devolve to Evo telling us how fuckin amazing he is at everything, and knows everyone?

I'm with Steamer, this thread has legs.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1021087 - 01/31/20 08:13 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Yeah Dan I'm torn up about it.
I could put a $hit covered cigarette butt on a hook and Dan would still take the bait.

Go back to your miserable life.

Awww. Poor fella. Is your puffy little giner all sandy now? A little red, swollen, and drippy?

Nobody here believes you're the troller and not the trolled except you. The problem you're having is that you're too fuckin stupid to realize it. Just like always.

Piss off, loser.

#1021089 - 01/31/20 08:33 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Whatever, you're still a pussy.

#1021092 - 01/31/20 08:55 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Everything was fine and dandy until snowflake Dan had a meltdown cause he couldn't take a wittle joke.
It's alright little guy. Don't cry.

#1021093 - 01/31/20 08:55 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Dan S. Offline

Oh yeah? Do you have a bunch of tough guy stories like your brother Evo? Or are you some well known fighter with actual accomplishments? No need to answer.

rofl

I own you, junior. You dance like a monkey on a string whenever I want you to. It's because you're stupid.

lol

#1021094 - 01/31/20 08:56 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline

Everything was fine and dandy until snowflake Dan had a meltdown cause he couldn't take a wittle joke.

Look at the little girl that started a kerfuffle and is now crying about the blowback.

You fuckin' pussy. Grow a pair, Nancy.

#1021095 - 01/31/20 09:00 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Thread has legs for sure. Just to be clear, I now get it. Evo is no fake ass wannabe. He is a genuine for real wannabe. I think I can finally understand why he lives in that sh!thole trailer park, aside from living rent free with his mother. He is surrounded by such low life human scum that he can experience that big fish in a small pond feeling. Even a dead beat can seem pretty special among the lowest life forms, what with all that drama. I've also never seen anyone who almost gets into so many fights as Evo, but doesn't have to fight cuz the other guys always back down. That's some damn tough trailer trash right there, truly the stuff of days of our darkest lives.

#1021096 - 01/31/20 09:01 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

I thought I would share a story from my teenage years.
If you were in that situation you would have curled up like a bitch and let the boys have their way. " here guys, here's my lunch money. I don't know how to defend myself. I talk tough online to make it look like I do. I suck at fishing too. Just don't hurt me fellas".. lol I can hear it now.
You don't own [Bleeeeep!]. Especially not a scrunt like you.

#1021097 - 01/31/20 09:02 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Look at the little girl that started a kerfuffle and is now crying about the blowback.

You fuckin' pussy. Grow a pair, Nancy.

Dan...flailing like a beached carp...lol

#1021103 - 01/31/20 09:20 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Dan S. Offline

You're really struggling here, retard.

Maybe this place just isn't for a little bitch like you. Your brother Emo has the same struggle. Acts like a fuckin inbred retard and wonders why people give him a hard time for being an inbred retard.

Are you guys twins by any chance?

lol

#1021104 - 01/31/20 09:22 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline

I thought I would share a story from my teenage years.
If you were in that situation you would have curled up like a bitch and let the boys have their way. " here guys, here's my lunch money. I don't know how to defend myself. I talk tough online to make it look like I do. I suck at fishing too. Just don't hurt me fellas".. lol I can hear it now.
You don't own [Bleeeeep!]. Especially not a scrunt like you.

Sure, kid.

#1021105 - 01/31/20 09:30 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Lol..the only one struggling here is you.
Go hang yourself loser.
I'd be upset too if I was hanksters love child.

Little fvckin snowflake has a meltdown cause someone made fun of him.

Looks like you're not cut out for this joint. See ya, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

#1021106 - 01/31/20 09:35 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline

Lol..the only one struggling here is you.
Go hang yourself loser.
I'd be upset too if I was hanksters love child.

Little fvckin snowflake has a meltdown cause someone made fun of him.

Looks like you're not cut out for this joint. See ya, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

rofl

I own you. This post proves it. Everything I say, you repeat - like a stupid mynah bird.

Move along little girl before I mock you a second time.

#1021107 - 01/31/20 09:43 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Dan, you're embarrassing yourself.
Re-read what you just wrote. Just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider. You deliver. Lol.what a fvckin dunce.

Somebody throw Dan the life ring. Lol

#1021108 - 01/31/20 09:57 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
Dan S. Offline

Fvck off, new fish. I have the title to your pathetic ass in my pocket. Because I own you. Anyone who isn't a retard sees it. Since you're retarded, you don't.

rofl

Now dance some more, little monkey. Dance!

lol

#1021110 - 01/31/20 10:13 AM Re: Days of Our Darkest Lives(DS edition) [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I got the number to a great couples counselor. Lovers often hit trying times, but with some hard work, patience and acceptance, you'll both be on your way to being closer, happier and healthier than ever before.

DON'T LET YOUR ROMANCE DIE ON THE VINE! FIGHT FOR IT! YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU BOTH!

Edited by NickD90 (01/31/20 10:13 AM)

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Mr.Salmon, TheDude, WazzuKid
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 511 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |