Page 46 of 90 < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 89 90 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1026287 - 03/19/20 08:24 PM Re: Corona Virus ***** [Re: fish4brains]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
that shithole China sure sends a lot of garbage everywhere

Hey shitforbrains the fvckup is Trump, stop helping him blame the Chinese.

#1026290 - 03/19/20 09:03 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Illahee

Both pretty good points IMO...

#1026293 - 03/19/20 09:39 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

Nah F4B is right. It is the Chinese's doing. Sorry not fvckin' sorry. I've been to those utter cesspool markets and have smelled things most here will never smell. We are modern human beings. There is ZERO reason to eat and behave like that today. NONE. I don't care about your hunger, race, culture, history, heritage, religion, oppression, government model or socio-economical status. Fvck all of that. I ain't about gonna lose my loved ones, own life or house, so some prick can eat an undercooked rat-on-a-stick 5000 miles away.

So click on this link, watch it and then come back and tell me blaming China is "racist".
THERE IS ZERO FVCKIN' REASON FOR THIS CHIT!

It's not about race or whatever other bs "feelz" are hurt. If these were lily white Germans eating diseased pangolin butthole in 103 degree open air markets, I'd call them fvckin' out too. It's fvckin' about science. From the party that claims to be "educated" and "listens to & follows the settled science", ya'll sure do let that quickly fall by the wayside when it comes to "hurt" fee fees. Same with gender no? It's utter [Bleeeeep!] and its getting people killed. Stop it.

These people can be fed the right way. They can be taught that this chit is not fvcking acceptable. It's been known for hundreds of years now. So yeah, it is their fvckin' fault until they stop doing it. They make all of our refrigerators & drugs for fvcksake! With all of the trillions upon trillions of dollars lost and lives lost from this bug, we could have gave all of these fvckers plenty of Shake&Bake StoveTop deliciousness.

How's that centrally planned commie facist utopia working out now?

So yeah, fvck China and all of their bullchit.

I'm not wrong.

Rant over.

#1026295 - 03/19/20 09:43 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

"In 1 week, I'm supposed to take a multi-leg over to South Korea and then board a booze cruise with a buncha spring breakin' Boomers and Millennials. There will be naked twister on the rear deck. Great fun! We'll be cruising to Iran, North Korea, Italy and final stops in NYC and Kirkland. Exciting! I live in my elderly parent's basement and I have asthma, diabeetus & heart disease while being a life long obese smoker. I've been planning on this trip for the past 56 hours and I'd be out my original $3.50 booking fees if I cancel. Do you think I should still take this trip and will it be safe for me?"

Nick,
The multi leg part concerns me.
Avoid women with more than 2 legs. None or 1 is fine.

#1026297 - 03/19/20 09:47 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

Got it. That's good, solid wisdom right there. I knew you'd know. Thanks man!

#1026300 - 03/19/20 10:17 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: NickD90

Nah F4B is right. It is the Chinese's doing. Sorry not fvckin' sorry. I've been to those utter cesspool markets and have smelled things most here will never smell. We are modern human beings. There is ZERO reason to eat and behave like that today. NONE. I don't care about your hunger, race, culture, history, heritage, religion, oppression, government model or socio-economical status. Fvck all of that. I ain't about gonna lose my loved ones, own life or house, so some prick can eat an undercooked rat-on-a-stick 5000 miles away.

So click on this link, watch it and then come back and tell me blaming China is "racist".
THERE IS ZERO FVCKIN' REASON FOR THIS CHIT!

It's not about race or whatever other bs "feelz" are hurt. If these were lily white Germans eating diseased pangolin butthole in 103 degree open air markets, I'd call them fvckin' out too. It's fvckin' about science. From the party that claims to be "educated" and "listens to & follows the settled science", ya'll sure do let that quickly fall by the wayside when it comes to "hurt" fee fees. Same with gender no? It's utter [Bleeeeep!] and its getting people killed. Stop it.

These people can be fed the right way. They can be taught that this chit is not fvcking acceptable. It's been known for hundreds of years now. So yeah, it is their fvckin' fault until they stop doing it. They make all of our refrigerators & drugs for fvcksake! With all of the trillions upon trillions of dollars lost and lives lost from this bug, we could have gave all of these fvckers plenty of Shake&Bake StoveTop deliciousness.

How's that centrally planned commie facist utopia working out now?

So yeah, fvck China and all of their bullchit.

I'm not wrong.

Rant over.

No I think it's Trumpanzees trying to blame anyone or anything but Trump for this bungled response.

#1026306 - 03/20/20 08:06 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Todd
Tuesday: 5,700 confirmed cases in the USA.

Thursday: 13,159 confirmed cases in the USA.

We had a few weeks of watching other countries manage this, and our "10 out of 10" response showed that we learned exactly zero.

We're on the exact same trajectory as China, Iran, and Italy...it's about to get a LOT worse.

If Washington State were a country, it would rank 8th in the world in deaths due to Covid-19.

Fish on...

Todd

Looks like there are at least two other Senators that got on the gravy train, Loeffler and Feinstein.

If any of them had classified information, and they used it to make financial decisions, that may be illegal...and in any event, it is super lame optics to be making money on the back of this.

The worst part, at least from Burr and Loeffler, is that they were telling the American people that everything is fuckin great, when they had just received intelligence that it was not, and was not going to be for a while...then dumped their stocks and ran, and then the stock market ateshit.

Lied to keep the market up, then sold.

That's no better than any other looting...shoot'em on sight.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1026310 - 03/20/20 08:25 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Looks like our old buddy James Inhofe was at the trough, too.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dianne-...s-crash-reports

Loeffler is the only one who has responded angrily so far to questions about this, which means she is probably the most guilty.

Not only did she "coincidentally" sell off all her stocks on January 28th, just after she sat in a Coronavirus Task Force hearing...literally right after.

Another coincidence...she took all the money and turned around and put it into two software companies that specialize in web meetings...you know, the kind of software you use for meetings when you have to work at home.

In another innocent coincidence, I'm sure...while this was all going on she was making public statements about how amazing things were going and how great the economy was doing...which she knew were baldfaced lies, lies that stopped as soon as her stock transactions were done.

Oh, yeah...her husband just happens to be the Chairman of the NYSE. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Feinstein's blind trust sold stock in a company that does cancer research...probably not connected to the situation, though it did tank after the sell off, along with the rest of the market.

Inhofe's sales were stocks in PayPal and real estate, probably also unrelated, at least to my mind.

Inhofe and Feistein are probably guilty of bad timing and optics...Burr and Loeffler need to be hanging from a tree on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Fish on...

Todd

#1026312 - 03/20/20 08:31 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

Stretch all their necks from the public square (live streamed of course).

#1026314 - 03/20/20 08:42 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Tuesday: 5,700 confirmed cases in the USA.

Thursday: 13,159 confirmed cases in the USA.

We had a few weeks of watching other countries manage this, and our "10 out of 10" response showed that we learned exactly zero.

We're on the exact same trajectory as China, Iran, and Italy...it's about to get a LOT worse.

If Washington State were a country, it would rank 8th in the world in deaths due to Covid-19.

Fish on...

Todd

Another 1,100 confirmed cases in the US this morning.

Our government is looking more and more like the band playing on the Titanic...and about half the county is out there on the dance floor swaying back and forth to the music.

Fish on...

Todd

#1026315 - 03/20/20 09:08 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Todd]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Looks like our old buddy James Inhofe was at the trough, too.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dianne-...s-crash-reports

Loeffler is the only one who has responded angrily so far to questions about this, which means she is probably the most guilty.

Not only did she "coincidentally" sell off all her stocks on January 28th, just after she sat in a Coronavirus Task Force hearing...literally right after.

Another coincidence...she took all the money and turned around and put it into two software companies that specialize in web meetings...you know, the kind of software you use for meetings when you have to work at home.

In another innocent coincidence, I'm sure...while this was all going on she was making public statements about how amazing things were going and how great the economy was doing...which she knew were baldfaced lies, lies that stopped as soon as her stock transactions were done.

Oh, yeah...her husband just happens to be the Chairman of the NYSE. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Feinstein's blind trust sold stock in a company that does cancer research...probably not connected to the situation, though it did tank after the sell off, along with the rest of the market.

Inhofe's sales were stocks in PayPal and real estate, probably also unrelated, at least to my mind.

Inhofe and Feistein are probably guilty of bad timing and optics...Burr and Loeffler need to be hanging from a tree on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Fish on...

Todd

Fox News coverage article starts with Feistein of course. I hate Fox News so much.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1026317 - 03/20/20 09:19 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
This should cause everyone to hate fox news. Fukin lying sacks of shiit.

faux news virus hoax..not a hoax now?

#1026318 - 03/20/20 09:20 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

“ Dianne Feinstein, 3 Senate colleagues sold off stocks before coronavirus crash: reports”

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1026319 - 03/20/20 09:22 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And of the Senators banking up this week, she's one of the two that are least likely to have done anything wrong.

It's Loeffler and Burr that need to be publicly dismembered.

Fish on...

Todd

#1026320 - 03/20/20 09:27 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Todd]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

What has become abundantly clear.
Trump is the symptom, Fox News is the disease.

#1026321 - 03/20/20 09:54 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Illahee]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

What has become abundantly clear.
Trump is the symptom, Fox News is the disease.

Yes. Trump clearly gets his news from Fox and only Fox. At least until last couple weeks all he did was push whatever Fox talking heads wanted. What a tool.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1026323 - 03/20/20 10:10 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I wish that weren't true, but folks in the West Wing have been saying that all along...he mostly watches TV..."executive time"...and all he does is watch Fox News and wait to hear his name.

He actually parrots what those dingbats on Fox & Friends say in the morning in between his Adderall rage tweets.

Mostly a total lack of substance in the White House doesn't mean all that much, but we are seeing up close and personal what a total lack of substance and leadership does during times of crisis.

Fish on...

Todd

#1026324 - 03/20/20 10:13 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Jason Beezuz]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Trump is a shill of the highest order.

So I run into my neighbor,he defected to the US from Yugoslavia decades ago,who informed me that he is going to ignore the shelter in place order and go anywhere and do whatever the [Bleeeeep!] he wants. He looked at my bag of groceries and said "are you stocking up?" and I told him yes I am . I am avoiding not Covid-19,but the dumbfucks in my town,my state,and evidently ,in my building.

#1026325 - 03/20/20 10:14 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Trump is asked this question at the presser:

Peter Alexander: What do you say to Americans who are scared right now?

Trump: I say that you're a terrible reporter. That's what I say. I think that's a very nasty question, and I think that's a very bad signal that you're putting out to the American people.

Now that's some good leadership right there. Even when tossed a softball where he gets to sound like he's not the complete narcissistic asshole that he is, he manages to not just fukk it up, but fukk it up beyond all comprehension.

Fish on...

Todd

#1026326 - 03/20/20 10:18 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Todd]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

He doesn't care about the American people? He's not a good leader? Well color me surprised!!

Page 46 of 90 < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 89 90 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
dizzy fisherman
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 504 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |