Page 85 of 90 < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1029326 - 04/28/20 08:33 PM Re: Corona Virus ***** [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Illahee
So it looks like there's the Trump version on reopening the country and the medical experts version.
Which one to believe?
Help me Evo I'm so confused.

All I really care about is the WDFW version of reopening!

#1029328 - 04/28/20 08:42 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Illahee]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
I wouldn't do anything to diminish the desire of the Red States and the Trump supporting protestors to be the "canaries in the coal mine". They are exercising their Constitutionally protected rights to assemble, petition the government, bear arms, and maybe...flatline in an ICU. Such patriotism should not be discouraged...

#1029331 - 04/28/20 08:45 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Imagine being a stupid fvckin Demotard

#1029333 - 04/28/20 09:02 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: CedarR]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: CedarR
I wouldn't do anything to diminish the desire of the Red States and the Trump supporting protestors to be the "canaries in the coal mine". They are exercising their Constitutionally protected rights to assemble, petition the government, bear arms, and maybe...flatline in an ICU. Such patriotism should not be discouraged...

lol

#1029334 - 04/28/20 09:03 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

I started this thread as a stupid joke on January 24th, or one day after Wuhan started their official 2020 lockdown party. 3+ months, 92 pages later with America on lockdown and here we fookin' are. Still fully retarded as per the prophecy. I wouldn't have expected anything different.

Human Beings are just dumb. Sure, some of us are brilliant geniuses on the individual level, but as a herd, we are just stupid, stupid selfish animals. What makes us just the worst is sentience, conscientiousness birthing free will. Deer and bunnies aren't narcissistic, selfish arseholes. They cool. I used to joke about wanting another plague. I mean, I still do...but I used to too.

Fvck off.

#1029341 - 04/28/20 09:48 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
One of the leaders of ReOpenNC, Audrey Whitlock, has tested positive for COVID-19 and has been quarantined. Whitlock stated, "I've been forced to stay in my home for two weeks." She went on to complain about being denied freedom of religion as well as the right to work. Sounds like she will be fine...the fate of those who may have come in contact with her is unknown.

#1029350 - 04/29/20 05:09 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
RabidAngler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: NickD90
I mean, I still do...but I used to too.

Fvck off.
Hedberg

#1029356 - 04/29/20 08:06 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: RabidAngler
I mean, I still do...but I used to too.

Fvck off.
Hedberg

Glad you got it, but I knew you would. It's these other jokers I worry about! grin

#1029372 - 04/29/20 11:49 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
As I have noted before, life would be so much better if being stupid hurt, but you can review the state of the world and see that it doesn't...and unfortunately, in this case, stupid has the real consequence of hurting others.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1029373 - 04/29/20 12:26 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Todd]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Trump's willing to sacrifice Americans in a desperate attempt to revive the economy to save his Presidency.
Who beside a Trump junkie thinks this will actually work?
I see dead people.

#1029374 - 04/29/20 12:30 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: CedarR]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: CedarR
One of the leaders of ReOpenNC, Audrey Whitlock, has tested positive for COVID-19 and has been quarantined. Whitlock stated, "I've been forced to stay in my home for two weeks." She went on to complain about being denied freedom of religion as well as the right to work.

I want to tell her to "stop yer whining you stupid selfish cvnt. It's a pandemic, you fuckhead. You'll have plenty of time to have your freedom of religion when you go see god next week. No ventilators for you!"

#1029378 - 04/29/20 12:47 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
RabidAngler
Unregistered

That's what you get for drinking that funky skunky rat piss. I mean, the obvious the antidote is some lime, salt. Duh.

Wu-han Clan ain't nothing to fvck wit!

I got nuthin'.

Sorry.

When this thing first started up we were all jovial about it. Nobody seems jovial now.

#1029384 - 04/29/20 07:38 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

That's what you get for drinking that funky skunky rat piss. I mean, the obvious the antidote is some lime, salt. Duh.

I got nuthin'.

Sorry.

When this thing first started up we were all jovial about it. Nobody seems jovial now.

Well...agree. But it's still ain't nothin' to fvck it amiright?

#1029401 - 04/29/20 09:59 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
RabidAngler
Unregistered

I'm just mad that Gavin Newsom is being a fuckwit of a governor and paying millions upon millions of dollars to illegals while we all lose everything we have been working for. And to top it off this shithead is closing all state parks and beaches. I went 4 for 5 on stripers this evening and I guess I will just have to stare at pictures for the next month.

#1029402 - 04/29/20 11:13 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

It's his effort to make a slush fund for illegals because state and federal law actually bars what he calls these unemployment benefits to illegals.

- Albert Einstein.

#1029408 - 04/30/20 07:46 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: Sol Duc]
RabidAngler
Unregistered

He is a piece of trash

#1029409 - 04/30/20 07:53 AM Re: Corona Virus [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

I'm just mad that Gavin Newsom is being a fuckwit of a governor and paying millions upon millions of dollars to illegals while we all lose everything we have been working for. And to top it off this shithead is closing all state parks and beaches. I went 4 for 5 on stripers this evening and I guess I will just have to stare at pictures for the next month.

That stinks that your beaches are closing and thus your fishing - we know just how you feel. Hang in there dude!

#1029460 - 04/30/20 02:33 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: NickD90]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Today Trump blamed Obama for the delay in testing for Covid. A couple of things: It is good that he finally admits there is a problem with testing. However, in my memory, I could not remember that Covid existed in January of 2017. How did we go from Harry Truman - "The buck stops here" to this whiny little bitch taking no responsibility and blaming everyone other than himself?

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1029463 - 04/30/20 03:01 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: eddie]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: eddie
Today Trump blamed Obama for the delay in testing for Covid. A couple of things: It is good that he finally admits there is a problem with testing. However, in my memory, I could not remember that Covid existed in January of 2017. How did we go from Harry Truman - "The buck stops here" to this whiny little bitch taking no responsibility and blaming everyone other than himself?

That jackass always blames others for his failings. He's a complete POS.

#1029465 - 04/30/20 03:05 PM Re: Corona Virus [Re: DBS]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: DBS
Originally Posted By: eddie

That jackass always blames others for his failings. He's a complete POS.

He's still your president...

Keith moose

Page 85 of 90 < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 89 90 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1230 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |